-57-

Woojin pov.

He only sees me as a friend? And a gangmate? Nothing more? I thought he knew that I liked him. My awkward stares and blushy cheeks should be enough for him to catch on. And not to mention the time I almost kissed him. If only Jeongin hadn't seen us...

[...]

A while after Chan had exited the room I walked out to the living room and sat down. Luckily Chan was nowhere within sight.

Julie and Evan were sitting on the couch next to me. Or they were laying over each other, forming a ball of some kind.

"Guys, can I ask you a question?"

Both Julie and Evan looked up at me and nodded. I looked towards the entrance of the room just to see if anyone was there, before asking my question.

"How did you guys get together? Like how did you confess your feelings to eachother and stuff"

They looked at me awkwardly.

"Actually, we didn't really confess our feelings. I ran into Evan on a mission, and he helped me complete it. I let him stay at my place the following night, and we kind of just got together without confessing." Julie explained.

I nodded while running my hands through my hair.

"Wow, when did everybody stop confessing to each other. Y/n and Seungmin never confessed. Neither did Jisung and Felix or you two. There's noone to ask for advise."

"Why do you need advise? Do you like someone?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if they like me too, so I need a way of finding out. They keep pushing me away and giving off mixed signals"

"Why do you call them 'they'? Is it a boy or a girl?" Evan asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ehm... It's boy?" I answered, sounding more like a question.

"Oh my God, how cute!" Julie shouted out while shaking Evan's shoulders.

"Anyways, just tell him hyung. I'm sure he'll return your feelings"

Evan looked at me with a reassuring smile on his face while trying to control his girlfriend.

I nodded and smiled gratefully at them before walking towards the front door and exiting the house.

I walked out to the forest behind our garden and started wandering around. The sun lit up the ground in between all the shadows.

The ground consisted of grass, moss and flowers. The flowers represented every color possible. It was just beautiful.

[...]

I walked around for a while before grabbing my phone and looking at the time. I noticed a notification from Chan. What did he want now?

---------------------------------------------------------
Chan

Chan
Hey, where u at?
Evan and Julie said you left the house...
You ok hyung?