-37-

I got back up on my feet, and signalized Chan and Minho to let go of him. As soon as he was back up his feet, he threw his arms around my waist. I placed my arms over his neck, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. He hugged me tightly, beeing afraid of letting me go again.

He repeated the same 4 words over and over as he held me. 'I am so sorry, I am so sorry... '

I pulled out of the hug. He kept his hands on me, as he didn't want me to leave him again. I placed my hands on either side of his face.

"Minnie, I know it was not your fault, and I have forgiven you for what happened....." I started

I looked down at his hoodie, to where I knew the marks were left. Behind that thin peace of fabric. I slowly bit my lip as I looked back up, meeting his eyes.

"But I still need some time away from you. Everytime I look at you, I see you with her, and it hurts me more than you know. Just a few hours. I promise.
Can you do that for me?"

A tear escaped his eye as he nodded slightly, avoinding my eyes. I saw that he was hurt, but I knew I needed a break. Just a few more hours away from him would help a lot.

I slowly reached up and placed a gentle kiss on this cheek. As my lips touched his skin, he hummed silently. I pulled out, and looked him in the eyes, flashing him one last smile before walking upstairs to my room.

As I backed away from him, his hands tried holding onto me, but he stopped himself.

When I reached my room, I jumped into bed, and stayed there for a few minutes, until I got up, and started preparing myself for the day.