-11-

"Wow, Y/N, you look tired. Should I take you home?" Chan's Words woke me up after you dozed off for a bit.

"Yeah, ii think that would be a good idea" I said.

I stood up and gave all the boys a smile.

"I Guess we'll see you soon?" Han said, and looked at me With an asking look on his face.

"Yeah defintely" I answared before saying goodbye to all the boys, and following Bang Chan to his car.

[...]

As we drove home my head rested against the cold window most of the time. I made sure to remember where they're place was, so that I would be able to come back soon. To my big surprise, it was only like one km. away from my house. Chan pulled up in my driveway and I jumped out of the car.

"When are you coming to visit us again? I think the boys could learn something from having you over once in a while." He said to me before I was fully out of the car.

Once I stood up on the outside, I tuned to him.

"Yeah, i'll try and come by after School on monday." I gave him a quick smile before closing the door, and walking towards my house. Once I stepped onto my doorstep, I turned around and watched the car drive away into the night. My eyes followed the frontlights form his car, until they were out of sight.

The weekend passed by pretty quickly, and before I knew it, another monday morning had come sneaking upon me. As always I got out of my bed and went directly into the shower. After that I got dressed, ate some Food and went to School. The walk to the School took nearly 10 minutes, and actually I kind of enjoyed the walk. It gave me time to think, and listen to my Music.

It seemed like a normal monday morning, but the minute I stepped inside the gates of campus, imagine my surprise when both Felix and Jeongin was awaiting me inside. But they weren't alone. Together With my two boys, stood another familiar figure. The closer I came the more confused I got, as my eyes confirmed my suspicion.

"OMG, Minho, what are you doing here?" I shot out of my mouth as soon as I came close enough for them to hear.

"I used to go to School at the other side of town, but I transfered here resentley." He answared, while looking at me.

"Why did you tansfer?" asked, lookin at him With a curious look on my face.

"Oh, no special reason. I just wanted some change." He turned around and walked towards the School.

I gave Felix and Jeongin an asking look, but got no response, so I just walked after Minho.

After School, Minho, Jeongin, Felix and I walked back to the SKZ building to meet the others. For reasons of Security Minho had to Call Chan in order for him to let us in. I Guess it's dangeous beeing a part of this community, so by reasons of Security they always called before entering the house.

As we walked through the frontdoor, the smell of cake hit us right in the face, witch caused all three of the boys to drop everything, and run into the Kitchen. Chan stayed by the enterance, while I took of my shoes, only to give me a hug as soon as I was fully inside.

He then followed me into the livingroom, where all the other boys sat in the big couch, all surroundig one big plate holding one big cake. Jeongin, Felix and Minho was already eating their Slices. As soon as I appeared in the enterance of the livingroom, Han, Hyunjin and Changbin jumped right up, and embraced me in one, big Group hug.

After a few Seconds they ran back Down to the couch to finish the cake, and I stayed in the enterance With a smile on my face as I looked across the room, and at all the boys. I was standing there, admiring the wiew, when my eyes met With the eyes of a stranger. My heart immediatley started beating at double speed, as I stared into the deep, mysterious eyes of someone i had never met before.