-42-

Seungmin pov.

I woke up to the sound of Chan yelling from the living room. I turned over in my bed, expecting to see Y/n laying beside me, but my bed was empty. I just figured she had woken up early, so I didn't think any more about it. I got out of bed and got dressed.

As I walked out to the living room Chan's yelling became stronger. I only managed to hear a few words as they all spoke at the same time.

"Who left the door open...."

"Why are you blaming me...."

"Go get Seungmin, Hyunjin, Changbin, Woojin, Minho and y/n..."

My eyes furrowed as I heard Chan speak the last sentence. Wasn't y/n with them?

I quickly walked over to them, making eye contact with Felix. He looked really grumpy today. Jisung tried making him feel better, but since Chan was still yelling at him, his mood only got worse.

"Chan, for the last time, I didn't leave the front door open. And jisung, let go before I punsh you. I'm not in the mood right now"

Jisung quickly let go of the younger, frowning. Felix and Chan stared at each other angrily.

[...]

"What's going on guys?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Someone left the door open last night. Jeongin, please go get everyone, so we can figure this out"

I rarely saw Chan this angry. Honestly it scared me a little.

[...]

Jeongin soon returned, having found Woojin, Hyunjin, Minho and Changbin.

"Where's y/n?" Chan asked, as everyone was present except for her.

I started to grow worried.

"I couldn't find her." Jeongin sounded so innocent and sad.

Chan sent him an angry look.

"Don't be mad at me. Ask Seungmin hyung. She slept in his room, not mine."

Jeongin was clearly on the werge of crying.

Everybody turned around facing me. My heart pounded in my chest, while tears were threatening to fall out.

"She wasn't in my bed when I woke up this morning. I just figured she had gotten out of bed early." My voice cracked slightly as I spoke.

Now everybody else started to grow worried as well. I pulled my phone out my pocket, trying to call her. As soon as I reached her voicemail I hung up, and tried again.

[...]

After several unanswered calls I started desperately texting her. Tears were streaming down my face at this point.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n-ah*

You
Where are you?
Did you leave?
We kind of have a situation over here, so if you're just ignoring me I need you to answer right now.
Y/n?
Hello?
Did something happen?
Baby please answer
I'm getting really worried

Y/n-ah
Y/n can't come to her phone right now.
She's buisy
:)

[Attachment: 1 image.]

---------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widened at the image on my phone. My knees felt weaker than ever, as they gave in. I fell onto the cold floor, crying my eyes out.

Chan pov.

Seungmin fell down, crying on the floor. He still held onto his phone as he let out silent screams in between sobs.

I reached down, picking up his phone, looking at the screen. My eyes widened at the image in my hands.
Y/n was tied up to a wall. She Had chains around her arms and legs. Her body was soaked in blood, as her fresh wounds kept on pumping out red liquid.

The others looked at me, looking like a bunch of question marks. I put the phone down on the table behind me, before rushing out of the room.

I ran into Seungmin's room, looking for something to tell me where she's at. I searched the whole room without any luck. As I stepped out of the room, I stepped on something sharp, causing me to flinch in pain. I looked down, looking for the small item.

My eyes caught a glimse of something shiny on the floor. I bent down, picking it up. It was some kind of a pin. I turned it over, facing the red X on the front og it.

[...]

Jisung pov.

Chan came walking back into the room, putting something down on the table. Everyone took their eyes of Seungmin, looking over to Chan. He looked absolutely furious.

"Exo! Exo fuckings kidnapped her!" He angrily spat out.