-44-

Seungmin pov.

The others left about 30 minutes ago. Jeongin and I stayed at home, just because Chan ment we weren't mentally prepared for a mission like this. Not in our current 'state of mind'. I guess it's for the best.

We were sitting silently on the couch, just staring into the distance. I looked up, and saw Jeongin crying silently into his hands. He had known Y/n for much longer than everybody else. I kind of envyed him for it. I wish I had met her sooner.

"She's gonna be ok, Innie" my voice didn't sound all that stable.

"What if she's not. I never even got to tell her how much she means to me." The younger answered, sounding truly devastated.

"She knows how much you love her, and I can tell that she loves you more than enybody else. It's clear that you're spesial to her." My voice cracked multiple times as I spoke.

Jeongin smiled weakly at me before looking away.

Y/n pov.

I sat silently on my bed. I had been placed in a kind of a cell. The door was made out of steel and the walls were of stone. I had one small window, with bars instead of glass of course. A small bed was placed in one end of the room, and a sink in the other. I had a small toilet, but it looked more like a hole with a flusher. They came in and fed me once every day.

The day I got here, I kind of talked my way into a few cuts on my arms and legs, but luckily one of the girls here treated my wounds secretly. She actually seemed nice. She always stopped by and chatted a little. She had told me that she was the sister of the leader, and that she had a boyfriend, who also was in the gang.

[...]

I sat up from the bed, as I heard voices from the hall. I started to grow worried, as they rarely came to me other than when they fed me.

The door clicked open and revealed Suho, Exo's leader. Behind him stood his sister and another boy. They both seemed to be around my age. Suho nodded his head towards me, making the two walk over to me. The girl smiled weakly at me, as they grabbed one of my hands each.

They led me out of the room, as the three of us followed behind the leader. We walked through mabye 5 minutes of halls and doors, before we reached a garage. They threw me into the back of a van, getting into the seats. Suho stayed behind, as he talked to the boy through the window of the car. The boy nodded, before starting the engine and driving of.

Right after we had left the building, the girl tuned to me and spoke.

"Hi, y/n right? I'm Julie and this is Evan, my boyfriend."

I smiled weakly at them, before turning my attention to the window. They acted nicely, but they were still abducting me. Once again they caught my attention by speaking up.

"Y/n, do you know if SKZ are looking for new members?"

I looked back at them, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why do you need to know?" I asked coldly.

Before Julie got the chance to answer, she broke down, crying. Evan placed one of his hands on her back, as he looked at me through the rare window.

"We want out of exo, and the only way to do that, is by joining another group."

My eyes widened in shock at Evans words.

"Why do you want out?" I asked, looking Evan in the eyes through the rare mirror.

"Suho killed Julie's best friend when her friend tried leaving the group. Julie can't bare to stay in the group anymore, and I could never leave her, so I'm going with her. That's why we need to join another group. Protection. The rules forbids you form harming a member of another gang, unless necessary."

I nodded my head silently as I listened to Julie's sobs for a while.

" I think I can get you in."

Evan's face lit up, and Julie let out a slightly heavy breath of air while laughing softly.