-46-

Y/n pov.

I woke up in a bed. But it wast my bed. There was something unfamiliar with it. As I slowly opened my eyes, the light bored its way into my pupils, making me blink hysterically. I slowly sat up in the bed, placing my hands over my throat. It hurt like crazy.

I took a look around the room, and soon recognized it as a hospital room. My eyes traveled across the room, and landed on the two persons on the couch. Julie sat in Evan's embrace, as they spoke quietly.

Evan peeked up at me, meeting my gaze. He smiled widely at me, making Julie turn to me as well. They both shot up, walking over to my side. Julie placed her hand over mine, as she spoke softly.

"How are you feeling?"

I smiled at them, as I answered quietly since my throat was still sore.

"I'm ok. Still a little sore"

They both let out a sigh in releaf as Evan wrapped his arms around Julie's waist. Seeing them like this made me miss Seungmin. I wished for him to be here, and to the same.

"Oh, guys..." I spoke up, gaining their attention.

"They don't know that I'm alive of free. We need to contact them"

Julie looked at me confused.

"Who?"

"SKZ. They probably think I'm dead."

I reached over and grabbed my phone, unlocking it. I searched for the first SKZ contact, spotting Chan's name.

I held my phone in my hands, while looking at it. Julie and Evan looked at me, confused.

"What would I even say?" I asked them while laughing softly.

Julie placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want me to talk to them?"

I nodded slightly, and handed Julie my phone. She grabbed it, and pressed call. As she placed the phone to her ear, she made her way out of my room, to talk in private.

Felix pov.

Noone spoke in the car on our way back. I guess we were all asking ourselves the same questions. Is she really gone? How do we tell Seungmin and Jeongin?

The moment we pulled up in the driveway of our house, Chan let out a heavy breath of air. He turned to the rest of us, as he flashed a weak smile.

"We have to be strong when we tell them. This is not easy for anyone of us, but it's worst for those two."

The rest of us nodded, as we slowly made our way out of the car, and into the house.

[...]

The moment we stepped into the living room we were met with the hopeful looks of Seungmin and Jeongin. We all sat down next to them as they looked around the room, worriedly.

[...]

Felix spoke up, gaining everybody's attention.

"She wasn't there when we arrived. She had been there earlier but...." He stopped talking as the tears started flowing down his face.

Jisung quickly embraced him, placing the youngers head on his chest. [...] I continued what Felix had started by speaking up.

"There's a good chance she's gone. We spoke with Suho, but we have no way of knowing if he told the truth."

[...]

Seungmin leaned forwards in his place, crying into his palms. Changbin and I quickly embraced him, as he started shaking uncontrollably.

I looked over to Jeongin, seeing that he had closed his eyes and thrown his head back, leaning it onto the wall. Woojin and Hyunjin embraced the Maknae as he cried out loud, breaking all of our hearts. Minho walked over to Seungmin and sat down in front of him, trying to comfort him.

We stayed like that for a while, everyone crying their eyes out. After a while the crying died down, as a deafening silence fell upon the room.

We kept on holding each other, until my phone broke the silence. I looked over to the table, as my phone rang.

I shot up from my seat, as my eyes landed on the caller ID. Y/N WAS CALLING ME.

My actions cought the others attention as I quickly brought my phone to my ear, answering the call.

All eyes stayed on me as I listened to the girl on the other end of the line. My eyes let out a few tears of happiness as I thanked the girl and hung up the phone.

I turned to the others and looked at Seungmin and Jeongin.

"She's in the hospital. She was hurt and passed out, but her injuries was minor and she'll be OK very soon. She's alive and awake and awaiting us."

A huge smile was shown together with my red puffy eyes. The others shot up, laughing in joy, as we made our way out of the house and into the car.