-22-

I woke up, hearing silent whispering in the distance. I slowly lifted my head, as I reached up my hand, rubbing my left eye slightly.

"Shit, we woke her. Everybody hide. She's gonna kill us!"

I instantly recognized Jeongin's voice, and shot my eyes open, looking at the 8 boys standing in front of the couch. All of them laughed slightly at Jeongin's comment, while Chan shushed them in between laughs.

I didn't really understand why they acted that way, until I felt movement from underneath me. I quickly looked down, as my eyes widened at the sight. Seungmin's head was planted on my chest as his arms reached around my body, holding on to me as if his life depended on it.

I tried pushing myself up, but he tightened his grip. I fell back down onto his lap, as he lifted his head up, kissing my collarbone.

"No, baby. Don't go... Stay" he said in his sleepy voice.

He sounded so raspy, yet so hot.

I heard Minho, Han and Changbin laugh hysterically but silently at Seungmin's action. I peeked up for a second, seeking Jeongin standing there with a shocked look on his face. Minho literally looked like a child sitting on Santa's lap. He looked so goddamn happy its almost wired.

The rest of them just chuckled lightly, looking like they almost expected this.

"Seungmin" I yelled silently, as he lifted his head once again.

He slowly opened his eyes and let out a small yawn. He looked up at me with sleepy eyes and spoke softly

"what is it, baby? "

The combination of his sleepy, hot voice, the pet name and his messed up hair sent shivers down my spine. I looked back at the other 8 boys, who stood there having the time of their lives.

Seungmin followed my example, and looked up as well, as his eyes shot open. He quickly threw me off him, causing me to hit the armrest of the couch relatively hard, as he pushed the others out of the way, and disappeared.

I slowly lifted myself up from the couch, rubbing the back of my neck, as the armrest hit me hard in the neck. My eyes met with the boys, as a few of them turned to follow and make fun of Seungmin. Minho crashed down on the couch next to me, as he looked at me with a cocky smile.

"Looks like the two of you had fun... " Han laughed from the other side of the table.

"... I hope you used protection" he laughingly yelled, before disappearing after Seungmin along with the others.