-15-

I looked Down at his lips. They were naturally pink, and I could see how soft they looked. I quickly awerted my gaze, as I realised I was staring. My Whole body was in pain. His hair, whitch had turned into a dark shade of red in the dark, his smile, his eyes, his body, his everything. He was litterally Perfect! How could I not fall for him?

I looked back up, and met his eyes. He was even closer to me now. He slowly reched out his hands, resting one of them on the tree behind me, and gently placing the other one on my hip. His eyes looked directly into mine, before looking down at my lips.

My Whole body was shaking, and I could litterally feel my knees giving in to his Power. He had me cornered, and there was nothing I could do to escape. I didn't want to Escape either. I just wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him to kiss me so badly it hurt.

I looked Down at his lips, as he bit his bottom lip a little. I looked back up at his eyes, and Our eyes met once again. He gave me a questioning look, asking for my permission, witch I willingly gave him by nodding slightly.

Finally he closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss me. I closed mine as well as Our lips met. A rush of happiness rushed through my veines. My hands went up his chest, and onto his sholders, and from there to his neck. His hands pulled me into his body. His soft lips stayed on mine for a few more Seconds, before his lips pulled out of the kiss. I opened my eyes and looked up at his.

His eyes was still closed, but his mouth reveled a big smile. I couldn't help but smiling myself as I placed my head on his chest. It was like someone had drawn a smile on my face with a permanent marker. I couldn't stop smiling. I just couldn't.

I stepped out of the hug, and met his eyes. He had placed both his hands on my hips. I slowly moved my hands from his neck, and Down to the front of his sholders. He looked back Down at my lips, before leaning in and pecking them with his.

"God, you are so beautiful" He wispered against my lips, right before kissing them again.

And again. And again. His lips stayed on mine for a while, as he slowly started moving them. I instantly responded to the kiss, as I dragged my fingers through his hair. [...] Our lips moved in sync for a while before he pulled out. I don't know for how long we had kissed, really. It seemed like forever, but i still wanted it to last longer.