-18-

After School, the four of us walked back to the SKZ house. On our way there, Minho called Chan as usual, and he came out to let us into the house. We walked into the house, where all the boys were a little spread out.

I took a seat in the couch, next to Chan. Once I was seated I took a look around the room, where I was used to seeing them all.

"Where is everybody?" I asked looking up at Chan.

"Woojin is in the city fixing something. The others are a little spread out around the house."

Chan and I sat there in the couch for a while, before we could hear Minho coming towards us. I could easily hear it was him. He had his own spesific way of talking. As soon as he saw me and Chan in the couch, he turned to me and smirked.

"Han told me you had fun with Seungmin on your way back yesterday."

"What now?" I said to him, with a tone, as surprised as I was myself.

"You and Seungmin." He said while giggeling, and looking over at Han for confirmation.

Han nodded at him, and looked Down at me.

"Who?" I asked as confused as before. I had no idea what they were talking about. My mind was litterallt blank.

And then it hit me. SEUNGMIN. Suddenly I could remember everything. It all came back to me. I could remember him. His smile, his hair, him kissing me. My face turned as red as a strawberry, and I sunk Down in the couch, hiding myself in Chan's hoodie.

I couldn't believe I did that. Kissing a guy, and holding his hand that way, without even knowing him. I didn't even know his Whole name. I had never even had a boyfriend before. What had happened to me. I remembered how I felt about him. I remembered telling myself I was falling for him. I couldn't have been falling for him already! I've known him for a few hours only. There's no such thing as love at first sight. Right?

"What happened?" Jeongin screamed out from the room next to the livingroom.

A scream that caused everybody to turn around, and start looking at me.

"Han and Woojin walked out a few minutes after Y/N and Seungmin had left last night, and all of a sudden they caught up to them, bacause Y/N and Seungmin walked so slowly, and they saw them, standing up against a tree, kissing."

"What!" Jeongin screamed out, and ran over to the couch from the Kitchen.

" Aaawwww... Look at Seungmin. He's blushing." Felix said from behind Han and Minho.

I looked up, and looked at him. His face looked even more red than his hair, as he stood there between Hyunjin and Felix. Our eyes met from across the room, and a sudden silence came upon the room. They were all just standing there, looking at me and Seungmin, as an awkward eyecontact brought up the tension between us.

Mt heart beat a thousand miles per hour, and my face was literally burning up.