-25-

Seungmin dragged me through the long hall of the building. Our bodies were close to eachothers, as we walked side by side, with our fingers tightly intertwined with eachothers. It was almost like we were afraid of letting go.

Seungmin opened the heavy door, and as we entered, all eyes was glued onto us. I slightly hid behind Seungmin's back, to try and hide the emberassment. Seungmin didn't seem bothered at all by the looks.

"What did we miss?" he asked as he pulled me to the front of him, pulling me into his chest, pleasing a light kiss on my forehead.

He wrapped his arms around my body as I hid myself from the others. He chuckled slightly at my behavior as the others answered his question.

" We were just gonna go inside now. Yeah why don't we all just.." Chan said, as he slightly turned around to start walking, but he was cut of by an overly exited Jeongin.

"ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER NOW?" he yelled as he stood there jumping and shaking Félix's shoulders.

"Actually yes" Seungmin answered and moved his hands up and down my back, trying his best to calm me down.

"I don't beleave it" Minho quickly said, witch made me turn to him, and look at him with a questioning look.

"Prove it" Han said from beside Minho, witch made them both smirk at me.

They had guessed what was going to happen next.

Seungmin pulled me into his body as he lifted my chin with his finger and crashed his lips onto mine. I kept my hands in front of me, in between him and me, as I wasn't all comfortable kissing in front of the others yet.

I tried pulling Back after a moment, but Seungmin tightened his grip on me, as he started moving his lips. I followed after him a few moments later, still beeing a little shook. Seungmin slowly slid his hands down to my butt, squeezing it tightly. I could hear multiple gasps and chuckles from the ones watching us as Seungmin pulled away and looked at me.

He quickly grabbed my hand and made his way through the boys, who all stood there with shock written all over their faces. He quickly pulled me along, witch almost caused me to stumble and fall but I quickly got on my feet and followed him. I could see Chan covering Jeongin's eyes, as we pushed past them. A smile creeped upon my face, as I was starting to prosess what had just happened. 

[...]

We spent the day eating pizza and shooting at targets since Chan had brought us to a gun range to practice. [...] At the end of the day, Chan drove me back home. As I got into bed my mind kept wandering off to Seungmin's previous actions.

Why did he do THAT? And why in front of the others? I slowly drifted off to sleep, trying to find answers within my mind.