-7-

[Time skip: 3 hours]

Everything was so quiet. Too quiet! It drove me crazy! I couldn't hear anything. Not even a rat og a bug or anything from the outside. My heart pounded like crazy, and a I had a headache that I felt like I could die from.

My head were in that awfull, smelling bag, and a piece of fabric covered my mouth, so tight I could barely move my lips. My legs were tied up upon the chair's legs, and my hands had been dragged around the back of it, and tied up so tight I felt like they were beeing dragged of my body, one by one.

After having been tied up for a while, I felt myself slowly tiring up. I lost all my energy and felt like I had lost all willpower and hope.

My stomach hurt. My back hurt, my legs hurt, even my fingers hurt. In the moment I just felt like giving up. Like the next time they came to me, I would just ask them to kill me, only to get out of this torturing Chair, and Deadly silent room.

It felt like I sat there for hours. And mabye I even did. God, who knows. When they finally came to get me out of there, they showed no more mercey than before. Two people, they cut my arms and legs free, took one arm each, and carried me into another room, only to tie me up again.

I thought they were going to leave me there for a few hours as well, but surprisingly enough, one of them stayed in there With me. As soon as the others had left, he cut off the Peace of fabric covering my mouth, and released the bag from my head. The room was dark. Or mabye it was just that my eyes were ruined from all the time inside the bag.

The man dragged a chair from the corner of the room, and placed it in front of me. He turned it around and sat Down. Not like a person normally sits on a Chair, but with the back of the Chair facing me, so his legs had to be spread pretty widly for him to be able to sit Down.

He rested his arms on top of the chair's back, and stared me directly into the eyes. As I looked at him, I realised, he wasn't much of a man, really. He looked like he was around my age. Mabye a year plus/minus. He was actually pretty cute, considering he had just kidnapped me. He stuck his tounge slightly out of his mouth, only to moist his lips a little, still keeping his eyes glued to me.

"How do you know Lee Felix and Yang Jeongin?" He asked me

Honestly, that question really surprised me. I was expecting something like "Who are you" or "Do you know why you're here". Ok so mabye those weren't the best examples but you know what i mean. I expected him to bring up a more harsh theme, not my best friends.

"They're my best friends. They have been that for about 10 years now". I answared, looking at him like I was one big, living questionmark.

His eyes looked slightly away, as his head nodded a bit. Only to be followed by that amazingly scary eyecontact of his.

"Who are you?" I asked as he had stayed silent for a few Seconds. "And where am I?".

He didn't aswar the questions right away, he just studied me. I Guess he was looking for something to Connect me to the boys, or he was trying to decide weather he beleaved me or not. His eyes met With mine again, as he finally answared my questions.

"Who we are doesn't concern you, nor does Our current location. Only you should know, you're way to far away for someone to come rescue you at this point. I looked Down as he answared me, nodding slightly.