-52-

After the combats we made our way into the shooting range. We split up into pairs, as we were gonna help and guide each other. To everybody's big surprise Woochan went together *sarcasm*. So did Jilix and Juvan. Changbin teamed up with Hyunjin, and Jeongin teamed up with Minho, leaving me and Seungmin as a team.

Seungmin and I made our way towards our range, picking out a few weapons. Seungmin went first as he emptied the magasin into the middle of the target. [...] He handed me the gun with a cocky smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him as I changed the magazine into a new one. I lifted the gun towards the target, pulling the trigger once. I hit the target just outside of the center. I widened my eyes on shock, as this was the first time I had ever hit the target while shooting.

I emptied the rest of the magazine into the target, hitting the center almost every time. As soon as the magazine was empty I turned to my boyfriend, seeing that the cocky smile had faded away.

I playfully bumped into his shoulder while walking away, causing him to almost fall over. I turned around to look at him, meeting the sight of him throwing one of his famous tantrums.

As I turned back around to face the wall of guns, Chan stood in front of me, looking at my target. He looked down at me while nodding in approval and walking away. Weird.

[...]

After a few more hours of training we made our way back to the SKZ house. As we all sat down on the couch, Chan turned to me with a serious expression on his face.

"Y/n, would you consider joining the camelion group on the side of working as a medic? Your skills could really come in handy, and your appearance is a really strong weapon. You'd be a great resource in the field."

My eyes widened slightly, as I hadn't really expected him to ask me that question. I nodded my head slightly, after having thought about it for a second. And I guess they were right about my appearance being useful.

So I guess I'm on the camelion line.
And the medic line.
Damn.

Chan pov.

I got a call from one of our allied gangs as I was about to enter my office back at the SKZ house.

I rarely heared anything from them, as they were one of the more quiet and reasonable groups.

I answered the phone feeling slightly worried.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chan. How have you been?"

"I'm just fine Seung Cheol. How about you?"

"I'm fine. I know you don't like stalling, so I'll just get to the point. I heared that you recently took in three new members, and that one of them is without experience in the field. I was wondering if SKZ would like to face Seventeen in a training situation, as it sounds like we both need a refreshing."

My heartbeat calmed down a little after hearing him speak. I was sure that something was wrong.

"Yeah, we just took in one beginner and two ex-Exo members. A round of training does sound tempting. Why do you need training tho?"

"Yeah, after my injury last year Seventeen kind of took a step back as I was healing. We need some refreshing in the field as none of us have been working for a few months. When and where shall we take it?"