-55-

Seungmin pov.

I glared at the boy, angrily. How dare he hurt my Y/n. I'm gonna kill him for what he did.

I started walking towards him after y/n had left. I reached a few feet before a hand pulled me back. I looked behind me meeting the eyes of Chan.

"Don't. You're only gonna make it worse by hurting him. I'll talk to Cheol and see if I can solve this in any way."

I hesitated for a moment before nodding my head at my hyung.

I sighed heavily as I walked away. The anger was still running through my veins. I decided to ignore it, and rather look for Y/n. I spotted her by the window. She was looking down at her bruised wrists. Her eyes looked red and puffy, yet her face raged with anger.

I walked over to her, placing my hands on her waist. She looked a little startled at first. She tried to get out of my grip before realizing that it was me.

She had never done that before. What did that guy do to her?

She smiled weakly at me before returning her eyes to the ground. I placed my index finger under her chin, lifting it up. My lips landed on hers as I kissed her carefully.

She was a little stiff at first, but melted into my touch after a while. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect harmony for a while before we pulled away. She quickly placed her head onto my chest and hugged me tightly.

I held her for a while, just enjoying every moment with her in my arms. My heart beat at double speed, making her giggle lightly against my chest.

Cheol pov.

I walked up to Jun after having spoken with Chan. He was minding his own business while staring at Y/n and her boyfriend.

I tapped his shoulder lightly, and signaled for him to follow me to the corner of the huge room.

He turned to me and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What did you do to Y/n?"

My question resulted with Jun smiling widely.

"Nothing much. Just a little flirting."

He spoke with his most innocent voice. I had known him long enough to know when he had done something he shouldn't have.

"She's got a boyfriend. And I know that you know it. And your so called 'flirting' caused her to end up with two pretty bad bruices and a relatively deep cut. What did you really do to her?"

He giggled lightly at my statement.

"Wow, you're really well informed. I tried flirting with her, but she rejected me, leaving me with no other choice than to react with physical actions."

I sighed heavily at the boy in front of me. I looked at him with a disappointed look on my face.

"I hope you're aware that you just broke the rules by hurting another gang member. The rules says that you're no longer under Seventeen's protection, meaning that SKZ is free to do whatever they want to you as revenge."