-34-

Y/n pov.

Once the car pulled up in the driveway of the SKZ house, Chan opened up the door, ready to let us in. I jumped out of the car, making my way inside. I could hear Seungmin shout my name from behind me, but I just ignored it.

I quickly walked into the living room where everybody else sat, waiting. They all looked at me with worried looks on their faces, due to my red and puffy eyes. Tears were still silently running out of them, but I quickly wiped them away.

I made my way over to Woojin before ordering him to lay down on the couch. He did as I said, and I quickly removed the band-aid over his wounds, before cleansing it once again, this time, not caring if I hurried through the process.

As I was putting on the new band-aid I heared Seungmin's voice call out my name softly from behind me. I ignored it and kept my focus on the boy before me.

"y/n, let me explain" Seungmin yelled out, with an obvious Crack in his voice.

Once again I ignored his words as I felt someone grab me from behind. Seungmin grabbed my wrist, turning me around roughly, forcing my eyes to meet his. I tried pulling away from him, but he helt me too tightly.

"Y/n, listen to me. It's not what you think. I wasn't...."

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"It's pretty fucking clear what happened, Kim Seungmin. Leave me the fuck alone!" I answered

Once again I tried pulling away, but he would not let me go. Jisung suddenly ran up to us, removing Seungmin's grip on my hand. I quickly walked past the two of them, ignoring the fact that Seungmin yelled my name, while trying to reach out to grip me.

Chan and Hyunjin rushed over to the two of them, seperating them by force. Jeongin and Felix ran up to me, taking me into their embraces. Seungmin's voice still eccoed through the room, as he tried explaining himself to me. I blocked out his voice, as it slowly turned into white noice.

Jisung freed himself from Hyunjin's grip, and made his way over to me.

"Go wait in my car, y/n. I'll be right out."

I followed his orders, as all the screaming from inside the house disappeared.

Jisung pov.

After y/n was out of sight, I turned to the others, ordering them all to sit down on the couch.

They all did as I said, even though Chan and Minho had to hold Seungmin's wrists down, to keep him from running after y/n. Poor boy was totally destroyed. I could tell he really regret his actions, but that doesn't make it ok.

"Ok, Félix, Jeongin and I are going to go back home with y/n, and stay at y/n's house tonight. Please make sure Seungmin does not leave this house, or reach out to y/n in any other way."

I turned away to start walking, but the boys soon attacked me with a thousand questions, making me stay.

"What happened? Why are Seungmin hyung and Y/n acting like this? " jeongin asked, clearly worried.

I gave Seungmin a death glare. As our eyes met, he opened his mouth letting out a silent scream, while trying to shake the others grip off his wrists. He seemed truly desperate. Tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"Y/n and I went back inside to look for Seungmin. We found him half naked together with some bitch." I coldly said, as the others eyed each other and Seungmin.

"NO. IT WAS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!" Seungmin screamed.

I looked at him with a 'are you serious' look on my face.

"Oh yeah?" I answered, my voice sassier than ever.

I made my way over to Seungmin. He was still fighting desperately for his freedom. I placed one of my hands on his chest, holding him down, as I grabbed the bottom of his shirt with the other one.

The others leaned in, to see what I was doing. I lifted his shirt up and revealed the violet marks on his stomach. The others eyes widenened as they all started looking pretty furious.

I backed out of the situation, making my way out of the house and out to the car, where y/n was awaiting me. Jeongin and Felix followed shortly behind me, and we quickly drove of.