-56-

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the boys joking around and being their usual selves. I had stayed the night at the SKZ house after yesterday's events.

After having showered and gotten dressed I walked out to the living room where the others were. Seungmin's hoodie looked way too baggy on me, and luckily Julie had let me borrow one of her pants.

Chan and Jisung was making breakfast while Felix and Woojin sat by the counter, drooling at the sight of the two chefs.

Julie and Evan was laying in a ball on the couch, looking at their phones and not paying to much attention to each others presence. Lastly Jeongin, Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin and Seungmin were playing a game on the TV.

I walked over to Seungmin and kissed his cheek, before walking over to the counter with a big smile on my face. I positioned myself between Felix and Woojin, looking up at both their faces.

They were looking at Jisung and Chan in awe, making my heart melt slightly.

"Good morning" Chan said, having noticed my presence.

I smiled at him while answering.

"Good morning, Channie"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you"

Chan returned to what he was doing. I looked back up at the two persons beside me, laughing at their faces.

My laugh pulled them both out of their gazes as they both looked away while blushing.

"Foods ready" Han called out while setting the table for us all.

Everybody got to their feet and ran over to the table. I sat down between Jeongin and Seungmin. Everybody dug into the food, while enjoying the silence.

[...]

Chan pov.

After everybody had finished their food I brought the dishes out to the kitchen and started cleaning them. Woojin walked into the kitchen after a moment, grabbing a towel. He started drying the dishes I had washed.

"You don't have to do that Woojinnie, I can do it after I've finished here."

"I know you can Channie, but this way we're finished much sooner. I don't mind anyways."

I smiled at him before returning to the dishes in front of me.

[...]

We finished after 15 minutes of washing. I started emptying the sink of water while Woojin finished drying the last plate.

He sat the plate down on top of the others before turning to me. I put my fingers in the water and threw my hand towards Woojin, making a few drops of water hit his face. He looked at me in shock for a few seconds before a smirk crept upon his face.

He smacked my arm with the towel in his hands. My skin burned slightly at Woojin's actions, but I just ignored it as I grabbed another towel and hit him with it.

We broke out into a fight, hitting each other with the towels. Woojin turned around and started running away from me. I followed behind him, still hitting him every time the possibility opened up.

He ran into his room and tried to close the door. I pushed on the outside of the door to open it. Luckily I was stronger than Woojin, and the door slowly opened.

Woojin ran over to his bed and hid under the covers. I followed after him and threw the covers off him.

I bent down and hit him weakly on the head with the towel. The towel messed up his hair, making him look extra cute.

He tried to push me away form him, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the bed. He stumbled onto his feet and looked up into my eyes.

I froze as I realized what I had done. The smile on my face was replaced with a soft look as I admired my hyung. He was looking at me as well.

I started to lean in closer to him without even realizing. My eyes trailed off to his lips. They looked so kissable. My heart was beating incredibly fast, and I could feel my hands getting sweaty.

I kept on thinking about every time I had wanted to kiss Woojin before. He never seemed to even notice me before I came out to the others. 'Oh God, what if he's straight? I've never asked him how he felt about me.'

I pushed Woojin off me and let go of his hands.

"Ehm.... Sorry"

I awkwardly apologized while scratching the back of my neck. Woojin seemed confused at my actions.

"Channie, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah go ahead, hyung"

We both sat down on his bed, next to each other. He looked me in the eyes before speaking up with a serious look on his face.

"What am I to you?"

My heart skipped a beat at his question. 'What am I supposed to answer? If I tell him about my feelings and he don't feel the same way it'll break my heart and ruin our relationship. I cant let that happen'

"Y-you're my hyung. I love being in the same gang as you and working with you."

I answered awkwardly while avoiding his gaze.

"No, not like that Channie. Like... do you see me as a friend or more?" Woojin asked sounding whiney.

"I see you as my friend. And a gangmate."

I answered quickly. Too quickly. It sounded so unnatural. Woojin looked at his lap while nodding slightly. I stood up and grabbed both mine and his towel.

After having exited Woojin's room I mentally cursed myself for not telling him about my feelings. I felt guilty for keeping it from him, but at the same time I knew that it was better this way.

'If he found out about my feelings and didn't return them.... I dont even wanna think about it.'