-36-

Y/n pov.

My eyes slowly opened at the noices around me. I looked up and met the eyes of Jisung. As soon as I realized I was in his embrace a smile crept up on my face. My eyes was still blurry from all the tears last night.

I heard a voice from a little further out in the living room.

" - please, hyung. Let her sleep" I looked up, and saw Jeongin, sitting on the floor, talking to Seungmin.

Seungmin was standing on his knees, his head hung low, as he looked to the ground and nodded slightly. Minho and Chan stood on each side of Seungmin's body, holding onto one arm each, while standing on his legs, keeping him from getting up.

Félix stood by the door, as Changbin entered, and tried taking in the scene before him. I slowly got out of Jisung's grip, and stood up.

"What is going on here, guys?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

My hair was slightly messy, but it still looked good. I was still wearing Jisung's hoodie from last night, and a pair of booty shorts underneath.

Everybody's heads shot up, and my eyes met with Seungmin's. He smiled weakly, the sorrow visible in his eyes.

"Y/n..." He wispered

I slowly made my way over to him. As Jeongin got up from his seat, I sat down in front of Seungmin.

"Please, let me explain." He begged

I looked up, and met the eyes of Jeongin. He was also begging me to let him explain. I looked back down and sighed. I lifted my head again and looked Seungmin in the eyes. I flashed him a small, almost fake smile.

"Go ahead" I said.

His face expression changed. He looked so much more releaved. He smiled at me, a tear escaping his eye.

"I'm so so sorry, y/n. I didn't know what I was doing. She drugged me down. I didn't know, I promise!" He explained.

My eyebrows furrowed at his words.

"drugged?"

"Yeah, I promise. She spiced my drink with PPT. I swear, I didn't know. I would never do anything like this to you ever."

I shot my eyes open in surprise. I looked over to Changbin, him beeing the drug expert here. I quickly signalised for him to explain.

"PPT is a new drug, witch newly hit the streets. It like makes your mind fall asleep, and for up to 3 minutes your body acts totally catatonic, without you beeing able to do anything about it." He quickly explained.

I looked back down at Seungmin. He still sat there, looking at me. Tears was still running down his cheeks. I sighed heavily, before smiling slightly at him.

"Is this true?"

He desperately nodded his head.
I looked back up at Changbin, who had continued talking.

"Actually, since it's been less than 24 hours, the drug is probably still in his blood. If he truly was drugged, you should be able to tell."

"How?" Félix asked, looking rather shocked.

"If you push the blood aside inside of one of the biggest veins where the blood flows, the vein should look green-ish, as the drug reacts with your body, turning your veins into a dark green shade."

I looked at Seungmin. At this point he was desperately biting his lip. He truly looked desperate. He looked so hurt.

Changbin walked over to where I was sitting, slowly grabbing a hold of Seungmin's head. Seungmin closed his eyes, as Changbin tilted his head to the side. He then placed his two tombs on Seungmin's vein, pulling them away from each other.

The blood left his vein, and left a deep green colour showed up on his skin. My eyes widened in shock, as I heard Jeongin gasp a little.