-58-

I woke up to the sound of Jisung running into my room.

"Woojin hyung, get up. Go get the others ready."

I opened my eyes wide and jumped out of my bed. What is going on? I quickly threw on some clothes and started walking into the different rooms to wake everybody up, following Jisung's orders.

Minho was sleeping peacefully while hugging his plushie. I actually felt bad for disturbing him. Julie and Evan was one big mess as they were both laying scattered across the bed.

Y/n and Seungmin slept more peacefully and neatly in eachothers embrace. Cute. Jeongin was laying next to Felix on Felix's bed. They looked adorable. Hyunjin and Changbin both slept halfway onto the floor, looking like a total mess.

Lastly I ran into Chan's room to wake him up. The others was already awake and moving around the house. I stopped in my actions once I saw his peaceful face. Knowing that Chan had insomnia, I didn't really feel like waking him up.

His hair was messy and his whole face looked like a total mess, but he still looked incredibly hot. My eyes trailed down to his body, noticing how he slept shirtless.

I just stared at his figure for a while with widened eyes. How had I not noticed how perfect his body was? His abs looked so perfect and tempting. I had to concentrate to keep from touching his body.

Chan started moving a little due to the sounds coming from the rest of the house. He slowly opened his eyes, making me panic slightly.

"Finally, get up you lazy doofus" I sternly said in an attempt to cover up my actions.

If he woke up and saw me standing in his room, he'd figure out that I was looking at his body.

Chan shot his eyes open, looking to my direction. I placed my hands on my hips and acted as if I had tried to wake him up for a while.

"Took you long enough. I was about to go get a bucket of ice water"

Chan didn't respond for a while. He was just looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Get up, we need to get going you slowpoke"

I walked over to him and pulled him out of the bed. He stood up In front of me, looking just as confused.

The confused look on his face turned into a smirk as he caught me looking down to his stomach.

"Like what you see?" He smirked while intertwining our fingers.

I froze at his actions, as my eyes remained on his skin. The shadows made his abs look extra good. I slowly reached up my hand and let my fingers travel across his stomach, feeling his muscles.

I was left in shock at Chan's physique. I never imagined him beeing like this.

Chan reached up his free hand and lifted my chin to face him.

"It's not polite to stare, hyung" He teased while leaning in closer to me.

I watched him moving closer to me, feeling my heart rate quicken. He slowly closed the gap between us.

The second our lips was about to meet I remembered something. 'Chan doesn't like you. He's doing this to toy with your emotions'

I pushed him away from me, using my hand which was still located on his stomach. I panicked slightly and rushed out of his room, shutting the door harshly behind me.

Chan pov.

I was left shook at Woojin's actions. What actually happened just now? First he watches me sleep, then he pulls me out of bed and touches my abs. Later on when I try and kiss him he pushed me away.

Why was he acting like this? I finally got the feeling he might like me back, and then he go on and act like this. What the hell.

I walked out of my room after having gotten dressed. Everybody was rushing around, giving each other instructions.

I spotted Jisung in the chaos and ran over to him.

"What's going on, Jisungie?"

"Someone attacked one of our allied gangs and are keeping them hostage. One of the members got out of it and contacted us for help."

I nodded my head and rushed out to the vans together with the others.

Me, Y/n, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Julie and Evan got into one van while Jisung, Woojin, Félix, Jeongin, Changbin and Minho got into the other one.

Jisung drove the first van away from our house. I followed close behind him, careful not to loose him.

[...]

Y/n pov.

We arrived after about 20 minutes of driving. Once I stepped out of the car I was greeted with the scent of chemicals. A white factory was placed a little while away from where the cars had parked.

Everybody ran to the back of the car and geared up for the mission. Once we were all finished we gathered in a circle to discuss a strategy.

"Ok, I want the camelion line to go in through the ground doors. You are to take out every opponent you come across.-"

Me, Evan and Minho nodded at Chan's words.

"-Woojin, you'll come with me and Seungmin on the front line. We're gonna enter through the roof. We are also gonna target opponents. We'll meet up with the camelion line once every floor is cleared.-"

Woojin and Seungmin nodded as well.

"-The sales line will enter together with the camelion line. I want you to locate and free the hostages.-"

Jisung and Changbin nodded at their given task.

"- Lastly I want the production line and Julie to stay with the vans incase we need backup or get captured. Jennie, the only member to escape is gonna meet up with the four of you in a minute and keep you company until the rest return."

Hyunjin, Felix, Jeongin and Julie nodded at their task, looking pretty relieved.

The 8 of us walked towards the factory, feeling slightly nervous. Seungmin held onto my hand to comfort me.

Once we reached the building I followed Evan and Minho to the front door. We entered quietly, not catching anybody's attention.

My heart beat fast inside of my chest, but it actually felt good. The adrenaline gave me a slight rush. I was craving the adrenaline as it made me feel braver.

We walked further into the building together. I smiled widely while walking through the halls together with my line.