Chapter Six: Walk

Julia:

It was now Sunday and rehearsals for the show started tomorrow. I wasn't that nervous since Lin told me we were just going to have a tour of the whole theatre and the cast was going to get to know each other and stuff, so technically they weren't actual rehearsals.

Ever since we had dinner after the auditions, we've been talking non-stop. I liked talking to him, he was fun to be around.

I was currently sitting down in my couch, watching some random TV channel when I get a FaceTime call. I look at the caller ID and it was Lin, I smiled a small smile.

I hit the green button and soon enough, his face came into view. "Lia!" He said and I chuckled at his excitement. "Hey, what's up?" I said and he looked like he was at his apartment.

"Bored as fuck, how about you?" He asked and I laughed at his answer. "Now, why would you be bored, Lin-Manuel?" I questioned, teasing him with his name.

"Oh, so we're on a full name basis now, I see how it is. And well, you see, I'm bored because I don't have anyone to talk to." He pouted like a five year old. "Until now," I flashed a smile and he chuckled.

"That's right, Julia, that's right." He said and an idea popped into my mind. "Hey, why don't we meet up and do something?" I suggested and his face lit up. "That sounds like a plan, what do you want to do?"

"Uhm, considering the fact that it's a Sunday evening and nothing is really open, how about we go take a walk?" I said since we lived near each other.

"Alright, do you want me to stop by your apartment and we can head off from there?" He said.

"Perfect, that works. See you in a few."

"See ya, Lia!"

I ended the call and got up from the couch. I headed to my bedroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing some black leggings and a tank top, so I decided to leave my outfit as it is.

I grabbed my Hamilton hoodie from my closet and put it on since it was kind of cold outside. The merchandise was really dope, even though it hasn't come out just yet. But since we're the official cast now, we got free merch, which was amazing.

I put on some comfortable sneakers and walk to the living room again to wait for Lin to get here. I scrolled through Twitter until I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and made my way to the door, opening it.

"Hello again," Lin chuckles and so do I. We hug each other, and this time, it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. I felt safe in his embrace.

"You ready?" I ask as I grab my keys and he starts walking. "Lesgo," He says and we make our way outside. We didn't know where we were headed, we just knew we wanted to have a long relaxing walk.

"Wait a minute, is that my merch?" Lin questions and I smile. "As a matter of fact, yes it is."

"Creeper," He mumbles under his breath jokingly and I punch him softly on his arm while laughing with him. "But seriously, thank you for the sponsorship, I appreciate it." He winks at me and I feel my stomach drop.

"What makes you think I'm promoting you? No one would ever want to promote Lin-Manuel Miranda." I say sarcastically and he laughs again.

"Ouch." He says, putting his hand up to his chest dramatically. "Oh, get over yourself, Lin-Manuel." I joke.

"Second time using my full name? Damn, girl. You're on a roll." He says, making me throw my head back in laughter.

A/N: Thank you for taking your time in reading my story! Updates daily! Love you guys!