Chapter Twenty: Stay Over

A/N: If you are liking the story or recommend or suggest anything, feel free to let me know in the comments! Alright, have a happy day/night!

Julia:

That night, I had stayed over at Lin's house since I had extra clothes packed and he had a guest room. I woke up and felt amazing, which was never really the case.

I removed the warm sheets off of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth with an extra new toothbrush that Lin had told me to take. I washed my face and then looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I smiled as I saw myself wear Lin's hoodie, it was slightly big on me but it was comfortable as fuck nontheless. I then headed to the living room. Lin was already up, making breakfast for the two of us. This seemed like such a perfect life. The man of my dreams, the career I've always wanted, amazing family and friends. What else could I possibly ask for?

"Good morning!" I chirp, walking up behind him. "Hello, beautiful." He says, turning his face so his lips could land on my cheek.

"Are you ready for today?" I ask, opening the fridge to get two bottles of cold water.

"Actually, yes. Thank God I didn't drink last night or I would've been a mess for today's matinee." He says, making me laugh. "That makes two of us!" I added.

He gave me a plate and I thanked him. We got our food and started eating while talking about our plans for today.

"Well, I don't think we'll be doing that much practice." He says, answering my question.

"Yeah, considering the fact that we have two shows today and a three hour break in between them." I said, eating a piece of my toast.

When we finish eating, we put our plates in the sink and I wash them. Lin had insisted that he was going to wash them, but I was too persistent on not letting him, so I won.

We went back upstairs and got ready for the long day that awaited us. A while later, I was almost done brushing my hair. I heard Lin's footsteps and I heard him grabbing his keys.

"Babe, you ready?" He shouted. "I'll be right there!" I said back. I finally grabbed my bag and phone and I met him downstairs. We walked hand in hand to the Richard Rodgers theatre, still early and on time.

When we got there, we said our hello's to everyone and immediately started getting ready since it was almost time for the matinee. 

We finish the show relatively early and by this point, we were already starving. We weren't allowed to leave the theater for security purposes so Lin and I ordered pizza and had it delivered.

We decided to eat it in his dressing room since his was private and we wanted some time for just the two of us.

"Holy shit," Lin almost choked on his spit, which made me laugh even more. We were dead ass laughing for about ten minutes since we were watching vine compilations.

"Are you okay?" I asked in between fits of laughter and he nodded. "Ah," He stopped laughing because his stomach was hurting and I did too. "You see this is why I love us," He admitted and I smiled.

"I agree, we're always laughing at stupid stuff!" I say and he takes a sip out of his water.

"Not like those couples that are always serious about shit," He said. We kept watching some other funny videos until we had to get ready for our other show that night.

When I got into costume, hair and makeup, I stood by the wings, waiting to sing. I saw Lin walking towards me and I gave him a quick peck on the lips, so that he wouldn't almost miss his part...again.

When the show was done, we walked to our apartments. Lin offered for me to stay overnight again in his apartment. After asking if he was okay with it, I said yes, so we went to my place and grabbed some more clothes for about two more days, just in case.

We then went to his home, and we were so drained from today that we just fell asleep.