Chapter Twenty-Three: Washington

Lin:

"Flight 532 boarding now," The lady had called from the intercome. Julia and I stood up together and handed her our plane tickets. We boarded the plane and I saw her race to our seats.

"I call shotgun on the window seat!" She exclaims and I laugh, now knowing why she was running to our seats. "Hey, I wanted the window seat!" I pouted like a little kid. She looked at me with sincerity in her eyes, "Oh," was all that came out of her mouth.

I chuckled while planting a kiss on her cheek, "It's okay princess," I reassured her. "Good! Because I wasn't gonna give you the window seat anyway," She said with a smirk and we both started laughing.

"You are a mean one, Harriman." I said while we were putting our bags at the top bunk. "I learned that from you," She winked, followed by a chuckle.

We sat down and started listening to some music when the plane took off. The ride was only like an hour and about ten minutes since we took off from New York City and we were just going to Washington. Last night the cast talked about taking a bus but that was going to take longer so we just chose the airplane ride.

It passed by so quickly that before we knew it, we were landing. We got out of the plane and we grabbed our luggage. There was a black van waiting for us outside so we all got in and drove to the hotel. Julia fell asleep on my shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her.

Renee being Renee, she gushed over us and took a picture. I told her to send it to me and she did, several moments later. I'm not gonna lie, it was a fucking cute picture. I set it as my wallpaper and I felt the bus stop suddenly, signalizing that we had gotten to our hotel.

"Babe, we're here." I whisper to Julia as I softly shake her. She wakes up and we get out of the car, going to the back to get all of our bags. Everyone was going to share a room, so Julia and I obviously called dips on sharing it with each other.

"Ah, finally." She fell on the bed when we got to the room and I laughed at her tiredness. "Get some sleep, love. The performances are tomorrow." I reminded her and her eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Ohhh, right." She remembered.

After realizing she had to change and get ready for bed, she groggily stood up and got some pjs out. She walked into the bathroom and washed her face and teeth. Once she was ready, she put her phone in her nightstand, making sure that it was charging, and cuddled in bed.

I did the same, so when I was ready to sleep, I joined her. I tossed around, now facing her beautiful face. "Goodnight, babe." I kissed her forehead and she grinned with her eyes closed. "Night, love." She said and we both drifted off into sleep.