Chapter Forty-Two: Post-Incident

Julia:

After the incident, we all decided it was best to fire Sarah. She caused drama within just two weeks of being here, and she didn't have the best attitude. Plus, Lin wanted nothing to do with her.

Instead, we temporary replaced her with  Sabrina Sloan Stephanie, since we already knew her. She was one of my friends because we worked on a workshop summers ago and she also worked with Tommy and Alex prior to Hamilton.

She casted as the perfect Angelica Schuyler. We continued on with our shows that all went smoothly. When the afternoon show ended, I headed to the lounge and warmed my packed lunch to eat it.

After our two hours of break were up, I decided to go and check on Lin since I hadn't seen him the whole time. I went to his dressing room and when I opened the door, I saw him rolled up on the black couch, sleeping away.

He looked peaceful and cute, I didn't want to ruin his sleep but he had to wake up. We had to prepare for the night show.
I lightly close the wooden framed door behind me. I take a few steps and stop when I reach the couch.

"Lin," I whisper a few times. When that doesn't work, I nudge him softly, careful not to startle him, and still I got nothing.

"Oh, for goodness sakes," I mumble to myself when I'm still trying to wake him up.

"Julia!" He yells like a madman, scaring me to death. "What was that for?!" I shriek, holding a hand to my chest. Lin starts to laugh hysterically and after calming down my breathing, I start chuckling as well.

"You asshole!" I push him back since he was sitting up, using his elbows for support.

"YoU aSsHoLe!" He mocks me and I start laughing even more. Seriously he sometimes could be the same or even worse as a little kid. Nontheless, I loved every bit of it.

"C'mon, now get your ass out of the couch, we need to get ready!" I say and he stares at me with the most beautiful confused puppy eyes.

"For...?" He trails off and I roll my eyes, a smile covering my face.

"For the second show of today!" I say as if it's the most obvious thing ever, which it is by the way.

"Ohhhhhh, that's tonight?" He questioned.

"No, no, I'm just letting you know a day beforehand so you can get ahead start." I shake my head sarcastically.

"Oh, well in that case." He says and throws the blanket over his face again.

"Do you want me to throw water on you?" I tried my best not to smile, but failed.

"If it makes you happy." He said.

"C'mon, Lin!"

"Alright, I'll stand up!" He puts his hands up in defense and I chuckle. "Thank you." I peck his lips and feel him smile against me. That night, we finished the show and went home, as always.