Chapter Forty-One: Six Months

Lin:

"Happy six month anniversary, my queen!" I jumped on our bed, as she woke up with a smile. She laughed at my excitement and sat up. "Happy anniversary, my love." She kissed my cheek.

We headed downstairs and she teared up when she saw the bouquet of roses on the kitchen counter. "Aw, babe!" She cooed and saw the spa reservation slips besides the roses. "Thank you!" She placed her hands on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"No, thank you for giving me the greatest six months of my life." I said. It came out kind of cheesy, but it was still true. The plan was having breakfast in a casual diner and then head off to the spa.

After we ate some food which was delicious, we made our way to the spa facility and checked in. We got assigned two lockers to put our regular clothes and then we changed into the robes and slides.

"Wow, now you, my friend, look hot!" Julia spun me around as I flipped my imaginary long hair. We laughed and then the lady said to follow her so we did. Luckily, there was no one else in the spa but us, so the steam room and the hot tub were for us only.

After an hour of messing around and relaxing in the tub, steam rooms, and the lounge, we got called in for the massages. It lasted about an hour and a half, and let me tell you, it was the most relaxing shit ever.

The room included soothing music, lighted candles, aromatherapy and really good and peaceful vibes. When it was done, we thanked the therapists and gave them some extra tips.

"Wow," Julia breathed and I chuckled.

"Man, that's the most relaxed I've ever been in years." I said and heard her laugh. She looked beautiful with her robe on and her messy brown hair tied up in a loose bun. I grabbed her cheeks with my warm hands and gave her a kiss.

When we pulled away, I rested my forehead against hers, wanting to stay in this moment for the rest of my life. "I. Love. You. Julia. Harriman." I felt her smile against me, which made me smile.

"I love you more, babe. I really do." She said in honesty.

We had already paid so we just changed back into our regular clothes and closed the lockers shut. We handed the keys back in the front desk and thanked them once more for their incredible service.

It was around one in the afternoon, and we had to go back to the theater. Yeah, it was kind of a mood killer since we just came out of a five star review spa, but at the same time, all the stress was worth it since we got to do what we loved with the people we loved.

When we got inside the theater, we were rushed to our dressing rooms by some assistants so I quickly kissed Julia's cheek and headed off to my room to quickly get ready for the matinee.

"Where were you?" I suddenly see a figure standing in my way, stopping me from entering my dressing room.

"Sarah?" I question whilst furrowing my eyebrows in utter confusion.

"Where were you?" She asked, now in a more serious tone.

"None of your business. If you'll excuse me, I have a show to get ready to lead." I said, as nice as possible.

"You were with Julia, huh?" She laughed to herself. "Why do you even like he-" She began questioning and I felt the anger rise through my body.

"First of all, I love her. Secondly, you're in my way." I corrected her.

"Still, why? When you could be with me," She threw her arms on my shoulder and I quickly backed up, pushing her arms away.

"Stop. I don't want you." I warned her calmly.

"You don't seem to understand how much I want you." She didn't seem to listen and started leaning in, forcefully grabbing my wrists, not letting me go. I quickly pushed her away softly enough for her to get away, making sure not to hurt her though. She dramatically fell to the floor and called security.

"Are you insane?" I practically shouted and everyone came running towards us in a circle.

"He hurt me!" Sarah cried and my anger just boiled in my veins.

"What?! You imposed yourself on me after I told you a million times not to! And if you think you're getting away with this, think again, we have cameras."

"What happened?" I heard my angel's voice from afar. I looked to my right and there she was, a frantic look on her face. "Lin, are you okay?" She rushed over to me and my face softened. "I'm fine, love. It was just Sarah forcing herself on me!" I said louder this time and Julia calmed me down.

Security grabbed ahold of Sarah and took her God knows where. Julia turned to me and grabbed my hands. "It's okay, it's fine. Take a deep breath." She gave my hands a soft squeeze and my breathing softened.