Chapter Forty-Four: Cancun, Here We Come

A/N: Thank you so much for 800+ reads I AM SHOOKKK! I love you all. Btw, how many more chapters should I write?

Julia:

Lin and I planned to go to Cancun, Mexico. The passages were relatively cheap and it was such a beautiful place to explore. We were leaving tomorrow and we were packing up some last items tonight.

"I didn't know I owned this!" Lin exclaimed as he held up a random t-shirt and I laughed, zipping up my suitcase. "I think I've never even seen you wear it." I said and he chuckled, "Right?!"

When we were both done, we went to the living room and sat on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder, "I am so thankful for you." I said out of the blue, but in all honesty. He lifted my chin with his index figer, and smiled in admiration. "I am too,  my love."

"We are so cheesy," I laughed, shaking my head. "I mean, you're right, but it's a cute type of cheesy, you feel me?" He said and I laughed even more. "Sure, Miranda, sure."
We ended up going to sleep early that night, to get a good rest for tomorrow's flight.

The next morning, our alarm woke us up at seven in the morning. I groaned and rolled over to turn it off. "Goooood morning!" Lin chirped, already standing up. I looked up at him as if he was crazy. "I still can't understand how you can be so happy in the morning," I chuckled, forcing myself to stand up out of bed.

"What can I say? It's a gift," He shrugged and I rolled my eyes, giggling a bit. We quickly got ready, we decided to skip breakfast since we were going to grab some at the airport.

Lin sighed when we pushed the last suitcase in my car trunk, "You ready?" He smiled and I couldn't contain mine, "Born fucking ready, let's go!" I said and we got inside the car.

I chose to drive since Lin has done more than enough for me. The airport was around a thirty minute drive so we got there at nine. We passed through security and when we were settled in our gate, we got some breakfast since we had two hours to kill.

"Well, did they tell you what you were rapping about?" I asked Lin as I ate some pieces of my scrambled eggs. We were discussing the monologue he needs to shoot for SNL when we get back. To say he was excited is an understatement.

"Nope, not really. They basically told me to write a rap using the instrumental from My Shot since it's the biggest rap song in the soundtrack." He said before sipping some of his water.

We kept talking back and forth until our flight was called, and we rapidly threw the food away and raced to out gates, laughing our asses off in the process by our lack of stamina.

"Phew, okay, we made it!" Lin said, trying to catch some of his breath as he handed the ticket to the lady. I laughed and handed my ticket to her, saying a thank you on my way inside the terminal.

We walked hand by hand until we boarded the plane, trying to find our seats. "Oh, here they are." I mumbled once I found them, F22 and F23.

This was only a two seat row, so luckily we didn't have a stranger next to us. "Let me guess, you call dibs on the window seat." I rolled my eyes as Lin frantically ran to our seats.

"Uh, duh!"

I laughed and shook my head.

That man.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up." I heard as I felt something being thrown at my face. I groaned with my eyes closed as that something kept hitting me. Finally before opening my eyes, I push the thing away with my hand, accidentally hitting the person in the process.

"Ow!" Lin laughed and I gasped, "That was you?!" I couldn't help but chuckle. "No, no! I just reacted for the other person. Of course it was me!" He threw me a popcorn, apparently he has been throwing this at me for quite a while now.

"Why would you throw popcorn at me just for me to wake up?" I scoffed and he smiled, "Why wouldn't I?"

"Touché." I laughed and he joined.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to anounce that we will now be landing to our destination. Enjoy your stay." The flight attendant said and I squealed quietly, "We're here!" Lin whisper shouted.