Chapter Thirty-Six: Photoshoots

Julia:

The next morning, I feel something on my cheek. I open my eyes and low and behold, it's Lin waking me up with warm kisses. "I'm tired." I say with a raspy voice as I grab the white pillow beside me and smash it over my face.

"How could you be tired? It's one in the afternoon, babe!" Lin yanks the pillow from my face and chuckles. "C'mon, you need to get up, sleeping beauty. Tommy called the cast to tell us that we have a photoshoot today." He says and I open my eyes, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? When did you wake up? And what photoshoot?" I ask all at the same time. I had zero answers for my millions of questions.

"Too many questions." He laughs, offering a hand so I could stand up. I accept it and he drags me out of the bed while giving me the answers, "I didn't wake you before because, let's face it, you're cute when you sleep. I've been up for like three hours already, aaaaaand I really don't know the answer to the last question." He says, making me laugh.

"God, I have to hurry up." I say running to the bathroom. "No morning kiss?" He shouts after me and I laugh. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I walk back into our room and peck his lips.

"Happy?" I grin and he nods. "Very," He says. "Lesgo," I say and we get ready for the day. Luckily, the photoshoot was in the late afternoon anyway, so it's not like we were late. Half of the pictures were going to be taken at night, according to Tommy.

Once we were ready and out the door, we drove to the building that we were told to head to. When we got there, we noticed that it was a tall huge building, and guessing by the name, it was a Picture/Makeup Agency.

When we got inside, the man behind the counter assisted us. He told us where we were supposed to be so he led us there while Lin and I followed him around.

"Here you are," The man kindly said as we reached the room. "Thank you," Lin and I said at the same time and we walked in. We saw half of the cast situated in this big room already, it was kind of like a lounge with a bunch of mirrors and makeup suitcases.

We said hi to everyone and made small talk until it was makeup and hair time. It took around two hours, and when it was over, we changed into our show's costumes. For the first set of pictures, we all had to wear the first costume change which were the cream/white attires.

We got our pictures taken, and then it was time for our second costume change. This time, we all had our own different and unique costumes so we could take individual pictures.

At one time, Lin was struggling to perfect his assigned pose, and being the best girlfriend out there, I laughed at him. It reminded me of the time when we had our actual first date where we went to the American History museum and Lin took forever to imitate Hamilton's statue pose.

"Lin, babe, this is basically the museum date 2.0" I said, referring to that day and he suddenly burst out laughing, remembering it. The photographer then snapped a picture, and it was the precise exact moment where he started laughing.

I saw him smile and I didn't know which one of us was happier.

I told the photographer to send me the picture, I truly loved it. It represented Lin in the bestest way possible.

When we're on our last and final costume change, we go outside to take the pictures under the night sky at the street. For these pictures, it was only Lin, Leslie, Chris, Renee, Jasmine and I.

The rest of the cast was dismissed so they left after getting their things. It felt really weird taking the pictures out in the street at night, especially with these 1780's costumes.

We started cracking some jokes when the photographers weren't looking. "What if these people don't even know the show so they're just staring at us because we look weird as fuck?" Chris said and we all started laughing.

After wrapping up the shoot, Lin and I decided to grab a light and casual dinner before heading to our apartment. After a long day, we hit the bed in just a matter of seconds.

This story is #8 out of 1,300. What. The. Fuck. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT AND WHEN SHOULD I END THE STORY? LOVE YOU ALL🧡