ooo

Wednesday

_______

TO SAY THAT HE WAS FRUSTRATED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Min Yoongi was not only frustrated, but he was stressed, exhausted, and about five seconds away from breaking somebody's neck. How hard was it for someone to get him a cup of coffee? Especially when he drank his coffee black. Honestly, it wasn't that hard, but for Yoongi's assistant, it was. It didn't matter what you told him, he found someway to fuck it up. Yoongi had met a lot of stupid people, but this one took the cake. His assistant had three simple instructions.

One: go across the street to Mei's Cafe

Two: get him a large, black, coffee

Three: return with said coffee

And yet, twenty minutes later, he was holding what looked like an abomination to him in his hands. It wasn't even coffee, it was just warm milk, murdered with sugar of all kinds. And was that honey he tasted? The man closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. He took several deep breaths, trying to calm his mood, but it seemed to have worsened by the time he opened his eyes.

Needless to say when his staff saw him come down the hallway, half tossing, half chucking the cup of coffee into the nearest bin, they knew what was coming. Yoongi pushed the door to the small office open. It crashed against the wall startling everyone within a five foot radius. None of his staff looked over at them. They knew better. They kept to themselves, but braced for the furious voice that was bound to echo through the whole floor.

The assistant behind the desk jumped, and when he saw Yoongi, he cowered in fear. "M-Mr. Min, c-c-can I help you?" He stammered.

"You. Are. Fired." Yoongi hissed, enunciating every word. "You have five minutes to pack your things and get out." And without another word, he spun on his heel, slamming the door shut behind him. He stalked back to his office angrily, opting to take the stairs and not the elevator. This to some, would seem absolutely ridiculous considering his office was on the 20th floor, and his assistant's was on the 11th. He stormed past more of his employees who all hurled themselves out of the way, not wanting to risk an encounter with their angry boss. He was not a force to be reckoned with. He made a sharp right hand turn, and shoved his office door open. He didn't noticed his best friend, and business partner, Kim Namjoon seated on the black leather sofa, hands folded neatly in his lap. He waited for Yoongi to sit down at his desk, before announcing his presence.

"That's the third assistant this month," Namjoon sighed, startling the older. Yoongi glared in his direction, arms resting on his desk.

"You don't think I realize that?" Yoongi replied, venom laced in hiswords. "I'm not stupid,"

"I thought you liked Han," Yoongi gave Namjoon another look, the lookof utter disbelief. Namjoon already knew the answer to his question,but he still couldn't help but say it anyways.

"Liked? The poor boy is a fucking idiot. I asked for a black coffee today, Joon, BLACK and this boy brings me some sort of iced honey Macchiato abomination. He can't follow simple instructions. Every single task I've asked him to do, I end up having to do myself because he can't.I can't do a million different things and run a company Namjoon. It doesn't matter if I have you or Hoseok helping me out,there are things that still have to get done, and I can't have to stress about the smallest things like making sure trainees know when their auditions are, or scheduling photo shoots. I have meetings to attend to, a-and," Yoongi groaned in frustration, running both hands through his hair. Namjoon could tell he was stressing, and it didn't help that this was one of their busiest months of the year. Yoongi was right. He couldn't afford to worry about the small things, and even if he or Hoseok were to pick up some of the slack, it wouldn't help. He let out another sigh, and rose to his feet.