breaking news

#1 IN TRENDING

CONFIRMED! YOONGI'S BOYFRIEND IS SCHEDULED TO AUDITION!

FANS APPALLED BY YOONGI'S NEW BOYFRIEND

IS HE IN IT FOR THE FAME? FANS SPECULATE THAT YOONGI'S NEW FLAME IS JUST THERE FOR THE MONEY AND WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAN HIMSELF

_______

Yoongi made no attempt to convince Jimin to get out of bed that morning. He knew how exhausted the younger was, and the fact that he had managed to finally fall asleep was a feat in it's own.

Yoongi stood in the doorway of the bathroom, arms crossed over his chest and frowned. He'd been doing that a lot lately. Frowning, grinding his teeth, making snappy remarks before thinking. He'd been in a foul mood the past few weeks, with everything that had been going on.

Confirming his relationship with Jimin was one thing, but confirming that he'd be auditioning for a trainee position was another. He figured he should have kept his mouth shut but they went ahead with it anyways.

The tabloids had been going crazy as of lately, and the best Yoongi could do was keep Jimin's name out of the press. While it was confirmed that he was in fact dating his secretary, Yoongi made it his personal goal to keep both his face and his name out of the papers. Yoongi kept it strictly professional between him and Jimin in the workplace, and while it bothered the both of them, it was absolutely necessary. Of course, everyone knew that they were together, and were supportive if the decision. They'd gotten to know Jimin well enough over the past three months to know that Jimi wasn't in it for the chance to get famous. The boy was simply there because he needed a good paying job and came highly recommended.

It was the fans that were the problem. There were a few that seemed alright with the idea of Yoongi being taken but many of them believed that Jimin was in it for the money and it had certainly taken a toll on the younger.

"You're doing it again," Jimin whispered, voice muffled by the pillows that his face was smashed against.

Yoongi broke from his trance and let out a deep sigh. He sauntered over to the bed and crawled under the covers to be with Jimin. He wrapped his arms around the younger and Jimin made no attempt to push him away, gladly snuggling into the older's chest. Yoongi didn't respond to Jimin's statement as he kissed his forehead.

"Are you ready for your audition?" He asked instead, stroking his boyfriend's cheek.

Jimin nodded, too tired to talk.

"I heard Jungkook and Taehyung have been helping you prepare,"

"They have," Jimin whisper-mumbled. "It's nice having them help me. We've grown pretty close. They're great,"

"I'm glad baby,"

Jimin nodded again in his tired state, and quickly fell fast asleep. Before long, Yoongi was drifting off too.