breaking news

#2 TRENDING

BREAKING NEWS: CEO OF CYPHER RECORDS SEEN WITH YOUNG MAN.

On Sunday, CEO Min Yoongi of Cypher records was seen having lunch with a handsome young man. Mr. Min has made it no secret about his sexuality but has not made any sort of announcement about whether or not he is in a relationship. Is this a new found lover? Boyfriend? Ex flame? Find out more on page 7

"No, mum I-" Yoongi sighed over the phone as he paced about his kitchen. "He's just a friend that's all, I-"

"How come you've never mentioned him to me then? Huh?"

"It's a bit of a long story, mum, but we- we're not dating, it's not like that,"

He heard his mother sigh, disappointed in the fact that he wasn't dating anyone.

"Well you should be, he's cute,"

Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah, yeah I know he is mum, he's very cute,"

"Well then ask him out!"

"I can't mum, he's my secretary and that's highly unprofessional-"

"So? Do you like him?"

"Yes, but,"

"But nothing! Ask him out again!"

Yoongi sighed. There was no arguing with his mother. "Okay mom, okay. I'll think about it,"

"Don't think, just go for it Yoongi. If you wait too long it'll be too late,"

_______

"Wait you two had lunch? Like you went to lunch? And he held your hand?!"

Jimin stared down at the newspaper article in his hands. He didn't realize how bug of a deal it would be to be seen with Yoongi in public. He'd managed to make the front page of a newspaper and it was shocking.

"It's not like that Rayne, it was just lunch."

"Yeah but Yoongi asked you to lunch. He's never asked an employee out before. That would be see as-"

"Unprofessional, I know, but this is....it's  different. Yoongi and I were kinda friends in high school. We were just catching up."

"Oh come on, he's totally into you!"

"Rayne he's my boss!"

"So you don't think Yoongi's attractive?"

"Oh no, he's gorgeous, absolutely stunning."

"Aha, see?"

"You're reading into this way too much. We just went out for lunch, that was it okay? Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready for work, I love you but bye,"

"Bye! Love you!"