o32

THURSDAY
_______

JIMIN LENT HIS HEAD AGAINST YOONGI'S SHOULDER AS THEY STEPPED OUTSIDE INTO THE NIGHT. They were the last to leave the house, staying for as long as they could. But as it neared almost midnight, they two had to say goodbye.

They walked silently to the car, and got inside. Yoongi started the engine and pulled away down the street.

Jimin watched him silently as he drove. Yoongi had this expression on his face, one that Jimin recognized. It was the expression he wore when he was deep in thought. He often saw it when the older was at his desk, looking over papers or trying to come up with new ideas for comebacks and concepts. He'd seen it after dinner, when they were seated around the living room. Something was obviously on his mind, and he wondered what it was.

But he said nothing for a while, wondering if he would say something to him or not. He didn't know if he should ask him or not. Was it a personal issue that he didn't wish to disclose or was it about the fact that they were officially dating. Fortunately for him, he needn't wait long because as they neared the highway, Yoongi reached out and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"What is it?" Jimin asked, turning his head to look at him.

"I was thinking," Yoongi began, not looking at him just yet. "About finding a new dream,"

"Oh? What came to mind?"

"I was thinking about it after dinner, when we were all sitting in the living room."

"I know. I could see it on your face," Jimin replied. "What were thinking about? Have you decided what you want?"

"I think so," he replied. Yoongi didn't look so sure of himself as the words came out, but Jimin knew he was just nervous.

Jimin squeezed Yoongi's hand in encouragement and waited patiently for him to tell him. Yoongi took a deep breath, and said nothing for almost ten minutes as they drove down the almost empty highway. It was obvious that he was struggle to find the words that he wanted to tell him. Yoongi made several attempts to speak but closed his mouth each time. Finally, as they got off the highway, Yoongi finally spoke.

"I really want a family,"

The words came out slowly as if Yoongi wasn't hearing himself correctly. He'd stopped at a red light, finally allowing himself to look at Jimin. Jimin was staring at him with a half shocked look, half amazed look. As the light turned green, a tiny switch in Jimin flipped. He blinked several times and sat up straight.

"Family in what sense?" He questioned. "Because family can mean a lot of different things. There's family like what I just witnessed and then there's family like what you have with Hoseok and Namjoon and Kimi and there's family as in your family, as in you get married and have kids."

"That one," Yoongi mumbled quietly. "I want to get married, and...well I'm not too sure about the kids part because I'm not good with kids. I have Holly, that's okay with me, but I- I don't know, sitting in the living room with everyone made me wish that I could have something like that later in life."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with a warn smile and proceeded to brush some of his hair out of his face. Yoongi was thankful at how dark it was otherwise it would have been embarrassing if Jimin could see how red his face was turning.

"I hope that I'll be there to see it," Jimin whispered.

Yoongi could feel his heart skip a beat and his stomach flop as he pulled into the parking lot behind Jimin's building. It made his heart race whenever he said things like that.

Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt. Yoongi reached out cupped Jimin's neck, pulling him in for a kiss. Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him even closer. It was a sweet moment that didn't last long between the two, as Yoongi was pulling out with a dreamy look on his face. "Goodnight," he murmured. Jimin pouted.

"You're not staying?"

"Baby, it's almost 12:30. We have work tomorrow,"

"So? What's stopping you from staying?" Jimin whispered against his lips. "Stay with me for the night?"

Yoongi let out an amused laugh, and kissed Jimin again as he undid the buckle of his own seatbelt and turned the car off.

"Okay,"

"I win," Jimin snickered.

Jimin's apartment was not at all what Yoongi expected. It was fairly large, the kitchen and living room was open concept, and mostly brick. There were large window on the left of the living room, that didn't have much of a view at night, but Yoongi suspected it was much nicer to look out of in the morning. Jimin flicked a light on, and shut the door behind Yoongi. "Welcome to my home. It's not much but we make it work," Jimin explained. Yoongi knotted his eyebrows in confusion.

"We?"

Before Jimin could respond, there was a soft meow and Yoongi spotted a cream coloured cat jump up on the counter. "That's momo. She's my baby," Jimin giggled, wandering over to scoop up the cat. He kissed the cat's head and set her back down.

Yoongi found Jimin's interactions with his cat amusing and heartfelt as he kicked his shoes off. Jimin came bounding back over and grabbed his hand, pulling him further into the apartment. There were four rooms in the back area. One bathroom on the left hand side of the hallway, plus a smaller bedroom. There was a room at the end of the hall and to the right was Jimin's room. It was fairly messy, clothes were everywhere, most of which were underwear. Yoongi figured it was from the club. Jimin kicked the door shut and sighed.

"I'm sorry that it's messy," Jimin said, looking around. "I was going to clean but then decided fuck it and went to bed," Yoongi let out a laugh.

"I do that a lot." He sat down on the edge of Jimin's bed and motioned for Jimin to come forward. The younger pushed off the door with a grin, and tackled Yoongi against the bed with a kiss.