o23

SATURDAY/SUNDAY
_______

YOONGI'S ARM DRAPED LOOSELY OVER JIMIN'S WAIST AS THEY SLEPT. His face was buried against his shoulder, his other arm lay underneath Jimin's neck, fingers laced with Jimin's right hand. The covers that once covered them entirely hung across their mid sections but left their chests exposed to the grey light that spilled into the room. It was still raining, the heavy sounds of water pounding the roof of the house could be heard from anywhere in the house.

The two slept soundly. At some point Jimin rolled over, cuddling into Yoongi's side, arm coming up to rest on the small of Yoongi's waist. Yoongi stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake. Still asleep, he wrapped his arms around Jimin and ended up on top of the younger, head resting on his chest, their legs tangled together. Jimin lifted his head, and opened one eye. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at the boy sleeping on him. For someone who could be incredibly sexy when he was turned on, Yoongi looked absolutely precious right now, with his hair sticking up in several places and his mouth slightly agape.

Jimin ran a hand through Yoongi's hair, smiling softly to himself. Yoongi stirred beneath him. Gently, as to not wake him up, Jimin shifted out from beneath him, and rolled onto his side, searching for his phone. He found it in the pocket of his jeans, which had been discarded. He turned it on, squinting at the bright light. It was nearing one in the afternoon. "Do you have to go?"

Jimin dropped his phone on the bed and turned over. Yoongi was staring back at him with a tired look. His voice was raspy from before. Jimin liked the sound of it. "No," he replied quietly, shaking his head. "Unless you want me to-" Jimin was cut off as Yoongi pushed himself up and kissing him. He giggled softly.

"Will you stay?" Yoongi mumbled against his lips.

"That depends," Jimin began, pulling Yoongi in for a longer kiss. "Will you make breakfast?"

Yoongi chuckled, pulling away from the kiss. "I can. If Seo-Ah hasn't already done so. I wonder if she knows if you're here,"

Jimin made a face. "Who's that?" He asked.

"She's kinda like my maid. But she's more than that, she's like a grandma in the body of a young woman. She's great, you'll like her."

"Oh...She's the one that showed up that one day and demanded I make you eat isn't she?"

"That's her," Jimin nodded his head and laid back against the bed. Yoongi laid down beside him, cupping Jimin's face. He tilted his head so that they were looking at each other. "I'm sorry," Yoongi whispered, nudging his nose against Jimin's. "I'm so so sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry that I hurt you,"

"I'm sorry that I quit," Jimin mumbled, turning onto his side. He placed his hand on Yoongi's neck and shimmied closer to him. "Rayne says things haven't been the same,"

"People like you. You helped keep us stable. We need you,"

"Yoongi?"

"I forgive you," Jimin said, leaning in for a kiss. He couldn't help himself. Yoongi was absolutely addicting and the way he kissed him, it was like heaven. He couldn't get enough of him. Yoongi kissed him back lazily, his free hand roaming the younger's skin. His hand trailed down Jimin's backside, and coming to rest on his ass. He used that to pull Jimin right against his body, and somehow ended up underneath Jimin, with both hands on his waist, kissing him like he was the air he needed to breathe. Yoongi liked how soft Jimin's skin was against his. He liked how certain parts of his body fit nicely against his, like they were made for each other. And his lips, they were soft and sweet and Yoongi liked the way they molded to his. Jimin eventually pulled back and sat up, still straddled across Yoongi's waist. It didn't matter to Jimin that he was still naked. He knew Yoongi loved the way he looked. There was no need for him to be shy.