o39

SUNDAY
_______

YOONGI DROPPED HIS BAG BY THE FRONT DOOR WITH A YAWN. He hadn't slept much on the plane ride home and would give anything to be in his bed, curled up under the covers. Unfortunately he still had to make it up the stairs.

It was early in the morning, maybe ten to four, as he trudged up the stairs to his bedroom, beginning to discard bits of his clothing here and there. He ran a Han over his face before running his fingers through his hair, which had definitely grown considerably. He was going to need a haircut soon. He yawned again as he made his way down the hall towards his room. He almost smiled upon seeing his bed, and holly curled up on his bed in the corner of the room. But his heart skipped a beat and his stomach did a somersault when he spotted the familiar tuffs of red hair peaking out from underneath the covers. His throat tightened slightly. For some reason, Yoongi felt like crying. Maybe it was the lack of sleep or the fact that he just really missed Jimim that the sight of his sleeping on his side of the bed just made his heart go crazy. He hadn't expected Jimin to be here, in his home, while he wasn't. It had to be Holly, his reasoning for being here. But Yoongi couldn't help but wonder if there was another reason he was here.

Discarding the rest of his clothing, Yoongi pulled the covers back and slipped onto what was usually Jimin's side of the bed when he slept over and wrapped one arm around Jimin's torso and slipped the other under his head. He hugged the younger to his chest tightly, and nuzzled his face against the back of Jimin's neck. Jimin shifted in his sleep but remained fast asleep with Yoongi holding onto him.

Both boys slept well into the morning and neither of them stirred until mid afternoon. Jimin had pushed himself to the limit with his dance training. Yoongi would later note how much weight the other had lost -- in a good way -- and that he seemed even more fit than before. The younger was absolutely exhausted and collapsed into bed almost immediately upon arriving at Yoongi's home. Yoongi on the other hand was simply exhausted from the tour and jet lag. Jimin rolled over in his sleep, head fucking underneath the underside of Yoongi's neck. His warm breath tickled the older, who shifted in his own slumber.

Jimin remembered falling asleep in Yoongi's bed. What he didn't remember was feeling this hot under the covers. It had been quite cool in the room when he had crawled under the covers and fallen asleep, but now, as he was waking up everything felt much, much warmer.

Eyes flickering open, Jimin was greeted with the sight of pale skin, and collarbone. The heavy rise and fall of his boyfriend's chest could be heard in his ear and Jimin almost screamed in surprise. Instead, his head shot up and he made a funny face as he stared down in disbelief at the man sleeping next to him. Yoongi wasn't supposed to be home. He still had a week or so to go before the tour was officially over. Cautiously, as to not wake him, Jimin brushed the long locks of hair out of the man's face. He whimpered quietly when he realized that it was indeed Yoongi lying there next to him, hair sprawled out on the pillow, and his arm draped over his lower body. Yoongi shifted again in his sleep, this time, tightening his grip on Jimin and curling into the man's side. Jimin gave a goofy smile, pushed Yoongi's hair back and attacked the sleeping man in a kiss.

It took seconds for Yoongi's body to respond to Jimin's actions, but almost a minute for Yoongi to realize that he was being kissed. The older opened his eyes to be greeted with the sight of the younger locking his lips with his. Yoongi shut his eyes and brought a hand up to Jimin's face. He kissed him lazily as he slowly started waking up. Eventually, he smiled against Jimin's lips. "Good morning," he whispered, kissing Jimin's jawline.

Jimin's smiled back even though Yoongi was still too tired to see it, and hummed softly as Yoongi continued to pepper kisses down his neck. "What are you doing here?" Jimin questioned, opened his eyes fully. He was met with Yoongi's soft, tired gaze as the older stroked the side of his face with his thumb. Yoongi laughed quietly.

"It's my home silly, what are you doing here?" Jimin rolled his eyes and snuggled up against Yoongi.

"You know what I mean. And I'm here because I missed you, and thought I would keep Holly some company."

"You missed me?" Yoongi teased, knowing the answer to his question. Jimin rolled on top of Yoongi, straddling his waist.

"Of course I missed you," Jimin replied with another kiss. "Are you home now? I'm not dreaming right?"

"I'm home," Yoongi said, resting a hand on Jimin's thigh. His eyes drank in the younger's appearance. His body had never looked better and maybe it was because Yoongi hadn't seen Jimin in quite some time. He missed the younger. Everything about him from the way he smiled to the way he would look at him from across a room with a look that screamed 'take me,' he slowly ran his hands up Jimin's stomach, and back down as they rested on his hips. "I missed you more," Yoongi replied, licking his lips.

"Mmm," Jimin hummed, grinning down at him with a coy look. "Are you sure it isn't my body you missed? I know you love my ass and all but jeez," Jimin giggled, bending down to kiss tip of Yoongi's nose. Yoongi sat up in bed, arms sliding around Jimin's body in a strong hug.

"I missed you so much," Yoongi whispered to the younger. "Couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time. Missed hearing your voice, and waking up beside you. Missed your kisses," he continued listing all the things that he missed about Jimin while the younger listened quietly, smiling like an idiot in Yoongi's arms.

When he was finished, Yoongi pulled Jimin down for another kiss before sighing contently. "How have you been?" Yoongi asked him.

"I've been doing okay. Kinda tired, being a trainee is exhausting," Jimin stated, flopping down against the mattress. He rolled onto his stomach and found a comfy position.

"It's not easy," Yoongi told him, lying down beside him.

"It's not just the trainee part that has been tired. I'm still your secretary remember? I'm doing double the work," Jimin explained. The younger closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed together as he fell quiet. He turned onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. "I forgot about that," he whsipered quietly. "I guess I'm going to have to find someone to replace you huh?" He asked, facing Jimin. But there was no response as Jimin had fallen back asleep, face smushed against his pillow. He looked incredibly adorable and Yoongi's stomach did that somersault thing again. He pulled the covers up over Jimin's body and smiled. "So cute," Yoongi mumbled to himself before closing his eyes. He drifted off into a comfortable sleep with Jimin passed out beside him.

I'm writing all these fluffy chapters...well, not for very long