breaking news

#1 IN TRENDING

CEO MIN YOONGI RELEASES NEW SINGLE FT. HIS BOYFRIEND PARK JIMIN

'YOU' BY MIN YOONGI FT. PARK JIMIN STAYS AT #1 FOR THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW

FANS GO WILD OVER YOONGI AND JIMIN'S RELATIONSHIP

x

CHAE STOOD SEETHING ANGRILY IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM. Jimin could sense her presence, that she was burning holes into the back of his head while he spoke with Rayne, but continued to ignore her.

He knew she was pissed. By having Yoongi release the song, he knew it would only make things worse, but they had worked hard on the song together and Yoongi was ready to share him with the world, so he wasn't about to say no. Besides, Jimin hadn't received the backlash he had been expecting. People were very supportive of the two which eased some of the stress he was currently feeling.

Saying goodbye to his friend, Jimin turned on his heel, facing in Chae's direction. She was staring him down from her spot, and Jimin felt shivers creep up his spine. He began cautiously walking towards her. All he had to do was make it to the door an he'd be free.

"I thought I told you to stop interfering," Chae growled.

Jimin's eyes flashed in her direction.

"I have. All I did was release a song. I don't see how that affects you in any way,"

"Yoongi is mine, Jimin, and I will be his,"

"Funny....he said the same about me last night while we were in bed,"

Jimin internally watched with amusement as the woman in front of him slowly cracked and broke before him. Her teeth were gritted together as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"This isn't over," she hissed.

"We'll see about that. Have a nice day," Jimin smirked. He pulled open the door and slipped out into the hall. Out of sight, he quickened his pace, trying to put as much distance between him and her and possible. He could hear her let out a cry of frustration as he rounded the corner. Jimin paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

You shouldn't have said that he told himself. Now you're screwed.