o29

SUNDAY
_______

"SO...HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT MEETING MY PARENTS?"

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting outside on the patio, taking turns throwing Holly's ball back and forth and watching him chase after it at full speeds. The sun had finally showed itself, and tired of being cooped up, the two moved outside to enjoy the air.

Jimin picked the spit covered ball up with a slight grimace and chucked it out into the field before glancing over at Yoongi.

"Your parents?"

"Yes. My dad's birthday is in two weeks and well..." Yoongi trailed off as Holly came sprinting back. He picked up the ball and attempted to throw it further than Jimin had.

"What if your mother doesn't like me?"

"She thinks you're cute," Yoongi admitted. "And she'll love you...so do you? Want to meet my parents that is? It'd be nice to have someone to endure the night with,"

Jimin thought on it for a minute. He was nervous to meet Yoongi's parents, undoubtedly. It felt like a big step for the two of them, they technically weren't even together yet. It wasn't that he didn't want to either. Jimin was waited for something bad to happen. He felt like all of this was too good to be true and if he let his guard down for a fraction of a second, something would come along and fuck it all up again.

"I want too..." Jimin stated quietly, not yet meeting Yoongi's gaze. "-but..."

"But what love?"

Yoongi hears Yoongi get up off his chair and walk over to him. He scooched over slightly and Yoongi sat down next to him, taking his hands into his. He kissed the back of his hand.

"I'm just scared that this isn't going to last. I'm scared that if I let myself be happy, it'll come back to bit me in the ass."

Yoongi nodded and took a deep breath. "Well, what are you afraid of?" He asked, gently brushing some of Jimin's hair out of his face.

"In what sense? Like what am I scared of when it comes to meeting your family? Or with us?"

"Everything. What scares you, Park Jimin?"

"I'm afraid they won't like me. That they won't think I'm good enough to be with you or that I'm using you because you're an important person in the world. I'm afraid to let myself be happy, I'm afraid that I'll mess this up somehow. Im afraid you're going to leave me because of what I do....o-or because you found someone else that's prettier and smarter than me," Jimin rushed out. When Yoongi didn't reply, he continued. "I'm afraid that your fans aren't going to like me, or that the media won't like it and make some big scandal out of us. I'm scared to lose you again."

"Is that all?" Yoongi whispered.

"No. I'm also scared of the dark, and blenders, and clowns. I'm scared of mirrors after dark too." Jimin added, with a small smile. He looked up at Yoongi. "That's what scares me,"

Yoongi took a deep breath and shifted in his seat so that he could look at Jimin, still holding his hands in his.

"One," Yoongi began, not taking his eyes off Jimin. "My mother is going to love you. Yes, she can be a little intimidating and serious, but she'll come around. You're all that I want in this world, and if they don't approve then who cares. The fact that I want you is all that matters. Two - don't turn your head silly, I'm trying to be romantic," Yoongi tsked, hooking a finger under Jimin's chin and forcing him to look at him. "Two, you're allowed to be happy Jimin. It's alright to let your walls down sometimes okay? And you aren't going to mess this up. You're perfect in every way possible. Three: I won't ever leave you. I won't hurt you or make you feel like you at worthless. You're my whole word. And I'm certainly not going to leave you for someone else. Not when I have you. Four: if my fans really cared about my feelings, they wouldn't care who I was with. Screw the media. Remember what I said about not letting then get to you? Don't take anything they say to heart. They're just attention seekers,"

Yoongi paused to take a breath and brush some more hair out of Jimin's face.

"Lastly, the dark isn't so bad, I don't get the fear of blenders or mirrors after dark but clowns are creepy as fuck,"

Jimin burst into a fit of giggles and buried his face in the sleeve of his shirt. Yoongi gave him a gummy smile, watching Jimin laugh uncontrollably. He waited patiently for him to calm down before leaning in to kiss him. Jimin closed his eyes, hands cupping the sides of Yoongi's face. "Do you feel a little better?" He whispered into the kiss.

"Yes, thank you," Jimin whispered back.

"Mmm, that's good,"

"Yoongi?"

"What are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid of loosing you. I'm afraid you won't want me. I know I can be a bit of a mess, and I loose my temper. I'm scared you'll think I'm only using you for sex which isn't true. I'm afraid that I'll say the wrong things and you'll leave me."

"Is that all?"

"I'm also afraid of the dark and grizzly bears. I'm afraid of large crowds and I'm especially afraid of Rayne,"

Jimin snickered at the last part as he climbed into Yoongi's lap. "One: you won't lose me. I want you just as much as you want me. Two: I trust you. I know you're not using me. Three: you won't say the wrong things Yoongi. You're only human. It's okay if your words come out messy." He explained, carding his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "And lastly, we can be spooked about the dark together, bears are pretty scary, for an artist you do really well in front of a crowd and yeah, Rayne's terrifying."

Yoongi shook his head with a snort. "You're absolutely amazing, you know that?"

Jimin blushed. "No," he mumbled, shaking his head while fighting a smile. Yoongi kissed him again.

"Yes,"

soft mushy and fluffy yoonmin for you