o33

FRIDAY
_______

YOONGI AWOKE TO THE SOUND OF SINGING. He didn't remember where he was as he lifted his head off the pillow, and glanced around the room. After letting his eyes adjust to his surroundings, he remembered that he had spent the night at Jimin's place.

The sun was just coming up as Yoongi sat up in bed. He fumbled around the nightside table for his phone to check the time. It was quarter to six.

Groaning, Yoongi threw the covers back and tip toed into the hallway in nothing but his boxers.

The singing grew louder as he wandered down the hallway. He didn't recognize the song, or the voice, but he didn't think anyone else other than Jimin was in the apartment at nearly six in the morning. Unless Jimin had company at ungodly hours.

However, Yoongi was pleasantly surprised to find out that the beautiful singing voice belonged to Jimin. The younger was wearing nothing but boxers and Yoongi's dress shirt from the night before. He had a mug of coffee in his hand, while petting his cat and singing along quietly with the music coming from his phone. Yoongi was aware that his boyfriend could dance, but sing? That was something entirely new to him. Jimin never mentioned that he could sing. Yoongi stood dumbstruck in the kitchen, mind blown at how amazing he was.

Jimin wasn't aware that Yoongi had woken up, he was too preoccupied with his coffee and serenading Momo to notice. The song had finally slowed and came to and end. He set his mug down, and ruffled Momo's fur. He turned around to grab and apple off the counter when he let out a screech, startling him, Momo and Yoongi. The older placed a hand over his heart.

"How long have you been standing there," Jimin mumbled, still trying to calm his beating heart.

"Long enough," Yoongi mumbled back.

"Say hi next time,"

"You never told me you could sing," Yoongi stated, changing the subject.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and poured Yoongi a cup of coffee and passed it too him. "You never asked me, and well, I'm not much of a singer so it's not like I go around telling people,"

"But you're amazing," Yoongi stated, sipping his coffee. He was staring at Jimin with such a serious expression. Jimin scrunched up his nose in disagreement and reached behind him for his mug, pouring himself a second mug of coffee.

"No I'm not. Singing is just...a hobby. I'm not very proud of my singing, it's just something I do around around the house with Momo," he looked away as he took a long sip.

"Jimin look at me," Yoongi said.

The younger's eyes flickered to his boyfriend, eyes a little wide. He'd never heard Yoongi sound that serious before. "Hmm?"

"You're really good," Yoongi told him, reaching out for Jimin to take his hand. Jimin placed his hand on top of Yoongi's. "And I'm not just saying that because I'm your boyfriend and I have to. You're amazing,"

Jimin felt his face heating up.

"Thank you," he mumbled embarrassed.

"You're welcome," Yoongi replied. He took another sip of his coffee when another idea popped into his head. It was a crazy idea, but at the ungodly hours of the morning, and having very little caffeine in his system, it was a good enough idea for Yoongi.

"Have you ever thought about singing as a career?" Yoongi prompted.

Jimin set his mug down with a look. "What?" Yoongi stated. "I'm being serious."

"You are?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes. Seriously babe, you could go somewhere with it."

Jimin made another face. "I-I don't know, Yoongi, I'm a dancer not a singer,"

"Dancing is a key component. All of the artists under my company know how to dance. You'd just have to sing while doing it," Yoongi replied. "I'm not saying you have to, I'm just saying that you're good enough to go far with your voice. You're amazing."

"But-"

"But what?"

"People are gonna think I'm just dating you to get famous," Jimin muttered. Yoongi made a face and rolled his eyes. He sipped his coffee again.

"Baby, you know you can't put too much thought into what others will think right? Of course people are going to talk but that's to be expected. I know that's not the reason why you're with me and so do you. That's all that really matters. Besides, I'm not just going to give you a contract, and say bam you're an artist. You'll go through what everyone else has to go through."

"What's that?"

"You'll audition, and if that goes well then you'll have a callback, and if your callback goes just as good as your audition then you can become a trainee and work at it until we sign you."

"Won't people think you're biased though? Especially if Namjoon or Hoseok run auditions? They'll just assume that you told them to say that I was good."

"I can have someone else run them so that it isn't biased."

"You really want me to do this?"

"Yes, I think you'd be great at it," Yoongi replied. Jimin downed his coffee, set the mug down, and crossed his arms over his chest with a stern look.

"Alright Mr. what's the catch?"

"You don't have to work in that fucking club anymore. I hate it there, and even though it let's you do the one thing you love, you deserve better. So much better, Jimin, and if dancing is what you want, then god damn it I'll give you a stage that's worthy of your talent," Yoongi huffed.

A wide smile spread across Jimin's face as his expression turned from stern to lovey-dovey and he placed his hands on the counter, lifting him up slightly. He bent over the counter and kissed Yoongi on the lips. It was a short kiss, because Jimin was smiling too much. "You're so sweet," Jimin told him bashfully. "And I appreciate it,"

It was Yoongi's turn to go red.

"You're w-welcome love,"

"Do you want breakfast?" Jimin asked, pulling back to look at him. "It's only half past six. We have time,"

"Breakfast sounds wonderful,"

so what do we think of Yoongi's idea? yay or nay?