bonus chapter - I do

| A SUNNY DAY IN MAY |
__________

YOONGI PROMISED HIMSELF HE WOULDN'T CRY. He swore up and down that it wouldn't happen, but the moment Jimin stepped down that aisle, he was sniffling. Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes, and by the time Jimin was halfway to him, he was crying silently. He didn't try to hold back the tears, because what was the point? Jimin was just so damn gorgeous, and Yoongi still wasn't sure on how he got so lucky to have him in his life.

Jimin reached the base of the stage that he was standing on, he held a hand out for Jimin to take. The younger placed his hand in his, allowing Yoongi to help him up the stairs. His heart was racing as he met Yoongi's gaze. He let out a warm smile as his free hand came up and wiped at Yoongi's tears. Yoongi instinctively turned his head into Jimin's hand.

Jimin took in Yoongi's appearance. The man was in all black, from his head to his toes - quite literally now that he had gone back to black hair - but was still as stunning as ever in his suit. He looked like a runway model or even a god, and Jimin just wanted to pull him in for a kiss. Unfortunately he would have to wait.

He wasn't paying attention to anything the officiator was saying. His eyes were on his fiancé, occasionally bringing a hand up to wipe away the tears that fell every now and then. He was solely focused on Yoongi.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was taking in Jimin's appearance. He was dressed in white, something Yoongi had wanted but took awhile to tell Jimin. The younger had wanted matching suits and Yoongi was all for it, until he let it slip that he would prefer to see Jimin in a white suit. Jimin was his angel after all, and so the younger dragged both Tae and Jin around to every suit store until he found the perfect one.

And now that he was standing in front of Yoongi, his reaction was well worth the search because every time Yoongi did a once over of him, he would start to tear up.

Jimin looked absolutely gorgeous, and to top it all off, Jimin was his.

"I believe these young men wrote their own vows today," said the officiator, forcing both boys to pay attention now. "Jimin, if you would like to start," The man looked to Jimin, handing over the mic. Jimin took it shyly, before meeting Yoongi's eyes.

"Ever since I met you, my life has never been the same. And ever since you've made your way back into my life, I've been the happiest man alive. You make me smile like no other, you're patient and kind, and you always want the best for me. You've made sure that I have everything I've ever needed in life, that I have what I need to be happy, to feel safe and secure. But I don't think you realize that in reality, you are what I need to have those things. I could have nothing but you and I would be the happiest man alive. And for that I thank you. For that I promise to always be there for you when you need me, to help you through hard times, to love and cherish you forever. I will be a shoulder to cry on, my arms will be a place of comfort and I will never let you go. I love you. I always have and I always will."

Jimin's face was red as he passed the microphone to Yoongi. Yoongi took a deep breath, trying to control his composure. He was ready to cry again after hearing Jimin's vows, and for a solid minute he was silent.

"Park Jimin, ever since you've come into my life, I have never been the same. This goes from the first day we met back in high school. I didn't have any friends, and I wasn't exactly the most approachable person. But you didn't care about any of that, and I couldn't help but fall in love with you a little each day. I didn't have the courage to ask you out back then but when you reappeared in my life almost two years ago, I took it as a sign that maybe this could be. I will be forever grateful for Rayne, who brought you back into my life, because we both know that if it wasn't for her, this wouldn't be. You are my life, you are the one thing in life that brings me the most joy, the one thing I look forward to being with every day, and making new memories with. I want to see you succeed in the things you love, I want to watch you grow as a person, and to become the amazing man that I know you can be. I promise to encourage you to chase your dreams, to pick you up when you fall down, to hold your hands in times of need. I promise to be there for you no matter what, to protect and cherish you for my whole life. I have loved you since the day we met and I will never stop,"

As Yoongi passed the mic back to the officiator, he could see Jimin sniffling. He reached a hand up and cupped the side of his face, wiping his tears with his thumb. "I love you," he mouthed. Jimin smiled widely, and brought a hand up, placing it over Yoongi's. He held it against his cheek and gently kissed the palm of Yoongi's hand.

"Do you Min Yoongi, take Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love each other in sickness and in health, forever and forever till death do you part?"

"I do,"

"And do you Park jimin, take Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love each other in sickness and in health, forever and forever till death do you part?"

"I do,"

"I now pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may kiss the groom,"

Yoongi hastily cupped the sides of Jimin's face and brought him in for a kiss. They could hear cheering from friends and family from all around them. Someone was sobbing and Jimin couldn't tell if it was Jin or Taehyung. It didn't matter. What mattered was Yoongi, the jaw dropping man in front of him that he was kissing with his whole heart and soul. He mattered in that moment, and from that point on, he would be the only thing that mattered.

hello I'm back, and I promise one day I will just let this story be but until then, you're getting cheesy bonus chapters, which leads me to my question: if I did chapters about their kids (i.e. them bringing them home for the first time etc) would you rather it be a bunch of small chapters, or one-shots that go through the day they were brought home to the time they're adults?

anyways, enjoy soft sappy yoonmin :)