o54

FRIDAY
_______

JIMIN TOOK A DEEP BREATH AS HE PUSHED THE STUDIO DOOR OPEN. It had been a week since Jimin had last come in, and he was nervous. He knew Rayne would be very supportive as she knew where he was coming from, but he was very nervous to see what Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook's reaction would be.

As he stepped into the room, it fell silent. Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung all looked to him as he stood in the doorway. He didn't see Rayne amongst them, but he could hear her.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL THAT BITCH! HOW DARE SHE TELL THE MEDIA!"

Jin let out a screech in surprise as Rayne came barreling past the three men and threw her arms around Jimin in a tight hug. "Fucking bitch," she grumbled into Jimin's shoulder. "She's fucking up my baby's life,"

"It's nice to see you too Rayne," Jimin mumbled back.

She pulled out of the hug and and offered him a soft smile. "Don't worry, if she comes back I'll beat her up for you,"

"I appreciate it,"

A slight uncomfortable silence fell over the group as Rayne and Jimin glanced over at the remainder of the group. The silence was broken by Jungkook several long minutes later who had lent to side, confusing the others. "Y'know it explains a lot," the youngest said, straightening up again.

"What does?" Jimin questioned.

"You being a stripper. It explains a lot,"

"Oh?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung asked, facing his boyfriend.

"He has a nice ass, Tae Tae, you don't get an ass like that doing what we do on a daily basis. You gotta work for it."

Jin face palmed at Jungkook's comment as Jimin and Rayne laughed.

"What! I'm being serious. Look at it!" Jungkook defended, pointing at Jimin. "Its glorious,"

"I can't tell who's ass he loves more," Taehyung pouted. "Mine or yours,"

"You have an ass?" Jin questioned, raising a brow. Taehyung gasped dramatically, placing a hand over his heart.

"How dare you! I have more of an ass than you Seokjin,"

"Are you sure?" Rayne muttered.

"You better run sweetheart," Taehyung said before lunging at her. Rayne screeched and bolted out of the room with Taehyung hot on her heels. Jin rolled his eyes before walking up to Jimin and pulling him in for a hug.

"We're really happy you're back. We missed you," Jin said. "And we're sorry we were so quiet about everything, we just didn't know how to react,"

"It's okay hyung," Jimin replied. "It's a lot to take in,"

"Regardless, we're really happy you're okay,"

"Thank you,"

"Who cares if you're a stripper," Jungkook added as he pulled Jimin in for another tight hug. "You're really talented, it shouldn't matter how you got your start. You can do more than half the people in here. Take pride in that,"

"Thanks kookie,"

"Don't mention it. Now we should probably go help Taehyung because I'm afraid that Rayne might kill him,"

"Jungkook's right, we should maybe help him," Jin said. The three of them grimaced as Taehyung could be heard screeching from the hallway.

"Or maybe we should lock the door," Jimin suggested as the sounds of heavy footsteps came crashing past.

"I like lock the door,"

"Agreed,"

short and sweet, because I was running out of ideas when I wrote this lol