o28 (m)

again

again. m = mature. good day to you

SATURDAY/SUNDAY

_______

YOONGI TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN A MINUTE, BUT EVENTUALLY, HE FREED HIMSELF FROM THE MASS OF PEOPLE AND SLIPPED OUT OF THE BUILDING. He was half walking, half running to get to the car lot, where he knew Jimin would be.

The lot was practically empty when he arrived. It wasn't hard to find Jimin amongst the remaining cars. He found him leaning up against his car, phone in one hand while the ither was in his pocket. He looked like a typical playbook, the one whose Daddy has money and he attends fancy events to hook up with people.

Yoongi didn't bother with a hello. He just pressed himself up against the younger and kissed him roughly. Jimin was taken back for a moment before realizing it was Yoongi. He slipped his phone into his pocket, closed his eyes and kissed him back. His hands gripped at the collar of his jacket, pulling him closer to him if that was even possible.

Yoongi reached behind Jimin and popped the door handle, pushing the younger into the back seat of the car before climbing in after him. He shut the door and returned to kissing Jimin, in a messy and needy manner. Jimin giggled into the kiss. "Miss me?" He questioned, letting his eyes flutter shut as Yoongi began kissing down his neck.

"Always," Yoongi grumbled, wrapping an arm around his waist. He nipped and sucked at the base of Jimin's neck, leaving more marks. His free hand slid up under Jimin's dress shirt, untucking it completely from his slacks.

"Are you really gonna fuck me in the back of your car?" Jimin whispered, hands knotting in Yoongi's hair. His back was pressed up against the other door, and it was slightly awkward, but he made it work. Besides, the way Yoongi's hands were roaming all over his body made it up for it.

"I don't know if I'll make it home," Yoongi admitted.

"What if someone sees?" Jimin asked.  Yoongi grazed his teeth over Jimin's neck.

"Then I guess I'll have to show you off." Yoongi whispered. He pushed himself back so the he was sitting in the backseat and pulled Jimin onto his lap. "Show everyone how pretty you look, all needy and a mess," he muttered in between kisses. Jimin let out a soft moan as Yoongi palmed him through his slacks. The younger began to remove his jacket, letting fall on the floor of the backseat. He cupped Yoongi's face and pulled him in for a deeper kiss, slowly rocking his hips against the others. Yoongi took the liberty of undoing Jimin's shirt, before shrugging that off too.

"You're wearing too much," Jimin painted, tugging on Yoongi's jacket. He muttered a quiet, "off," before going back to kiss him. Yoongi did his best to remove his suit jacket while Jimin undid his own shirt and pushing it open. Jimin removed Yoongi's tie, and went to remove his own but Yoongi gripped onto the black satin material and tugged Jimin closer by it.