o24

MONDAY
_______

IT WAS SAFE TO SAY THAT EVERYONE WAS BOTH SURPRISED AND PLEASED TO SEE JIMIN BACK AT THE COMPANY THE FOLLOWING MONDAY MORNING. Kimi gave him a bone crushing hug, mumbling about how much she missed him and that if he ever quit again she was going to kill him because the past few weeks had been utter hell for them. Hoseok gave him a smile and nodded his head. Jimin knew that this wouldn't have happened without him. It was like an unspoken agreement between the two. But Hoseok was glad to have him back. Even Namjoon seemed overjoyed to see the younger lad, and brought him into a hug that could have rivaled Kimi's any day. He felt as if he couldn't breathe the entire time that Namjoon was squeezing him.

Jimin couldn't deny that he had missed being here. He felt back into his comfortable routine of going through the trainee files, calling back the ones who had auditions and callbacks and the usual. It felt good to run them down to Namjoon and Hoseok before collecting the new set. He missed logging information into the computer and chatting with the girls on the floor that he worked. He missed having Kimi list several things off in one go that were expected to get done. He missed the way she cracked jokes and struck fear into the hearts of the men that stared just a little too long at her.

But most of all, he missed the part of the day where he got to run across the street and grab Yoongi's lunchtime coffee before bringing it up to his office. It was the only time of day that he really saw Yoongi for more than a few seconds and it gave the two a chance to talk. Except, Jimin didn't quite know what to expect for today. He felt like today's interaction would be much different. He hadn't seen Yoongi since the older had dropped him off at home the other day. Kimi had tackled him and dragged him off to help her with a list of things that needed to get done so he didn't have the chance to see Yoongi before the day got too busy.

He hands shook slightly as he carried the coffee in one hand, and a stack of files in the other. Jimin made his way down the hall to Yoongi's office, smiling at his fellow coworkers as he went by.

He waited patiently outside of Yoongi's office, for there was someone inside and he didn't want to interrupt. Five minutes later, and older gentleman walked out of the office and Jimin slipped inside.

Yoongi was standing over his desk, wearing a white button up and slacks. His hair was brushed down today. He looked like a CEO, compared to his usual attire of jeans and a black long sleeve. Jimin cleared his throat, kicking the door shut with his foot. Yoongi spun around. "Don't you look handsome today," Jimin said, handing him the coffee and files. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I have a meeting today,"

"Oh joy,"

Yoongi gave a short laugh before pulling Jimin in for a kiss. The younger was thankful that Yoongi's only windows face the city and that no one could inside. "I thought we were keeping things professional," Jimin murmured, turning a little red in the face.

"Humour me," Yoongi replied. It was Jimin's turn to roll his eyes.

"If that's the case, it would end up with me naked on this desk,"

"That sounds better than the meeting,"

"You are not skipping a meeting to fuck me on your desk, that's unprofessional and very cliche if I had. We're already cliche enough. It's like those movies,"

"If we're a cliche movie, we'd be fifty shades of grey," Yoongi snickered. Jimin made a face and smacked Yoongi's chest with a laugh.

"I can totally see that," Jimin muttered, amused "-but I'm Mr. Grey, you're Anna," Jimin replied, sticking his tongue out at him.

Yoongi placed a hand over his heart dramatically.

"Why am I Anna?" Yoongi exclaimed, looking offended at that reply.

"Because I'm a stripper and just equally kinky as he is. You, despite running the company, are not accustomed to such sexual desires. You're my play thing," Jimin teased.

Jimin found himself being lifted up onto Yoongi's desk, with the older pushing his legs apart to fit himself in between them. Hands slid up his waist, and under his shirt, squeezing softly at his skin. "You wanna repeat that?" Yoongi whispered darkly. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and sighed contently.

"I would love to. But I have things to accomplish today and you have a meeting,"

Yoongi pouted.

"I know, it's not fair," Jimin replied, pushing Yoongi back so he could hop off the desk. He straightened Yoongi's shirt and fixed his hair for him. Then he fixed his own shirt. "That top file holds what you need for the meeting, okay? You'll be great,"

"You're a saint," Yoongi explained, picking up the file and skimming through it.

"I know," Jimin blew him a kiss and made his way for the door.

"Jimin?"

"Yes Yoongi?"

"How would you feel about being my date for this Saturday?"

Yoongi could tell that he had caught Jimin off guard as his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "Y'Your date?"

"Yeah. Namjoon is taking Jin, and Rayne will be going with Hoseok. I thought it would only be fitting if I asked you,"

"What about-"

"Kimi will be there too. She's helping to keep everything in check. You don't have to be by my side if you're worried about what people will think. You can help you make things run smoothly. I just...I'd like for you to be there."

"I'd feel bad if I ditched you for Kimi,"

"Well I would love to show you off pretty boy, but your comfort comes first. If you'd like to come you're more than welcome to."

"I've never been to a dinner party before," he whispered.

"Is that a yes?"

Jimin nodded.

"Perfect. I'd say I'll text you about the details but you probably know more about what's going on than I do,"

Jimin nodded again. "What should I wear?" He asked.

"Nothing," Yoongi coughed under his breath.

"I'm sure you'd love that,"

Yoongi smirked.

"Wear a suit,"

"I don't own one,"

"I'll have Seo-Ah pick you up one then."

Jimin pouted. "What?"

"You don't have to spend money on me," Jimin mumbled. Yoongi set the file down and approached him. He kissed the top of his head before kissing his lips.

"It's a suit Jimin," Yoongi mused. "It's not a big deal,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course,"

"Alright. Do you need anything else? Because I really need to get back to work. I have a job to do remember?"

"Just one more thing," Yoongi said, putting his hands on Jimin's waist. Jimin sighed playfully and pulled Yoongi in for a heated kiss.

"So much for being professional,"