breaking news

#1 IN TRENDING

WONDERLAND MEMBER PARK JIMIN FORMER STRIPPER. EX SECRETARY TELLS ALL

AFTER BEING FIRED FROM HER JOB, FORMER SECRETARY JEON CHAE SPILLS THE SECRETS OVER YOONGI'S NEW BOY TOY

SEX, MONEY, & FAME? DID PARK JIMIN SLEEP WITH YOONGI FOR MONEY AND A SHOT AT SUCCESS?

CEO MIN YOONGI MAKES NO COMMENT ON THE SITUATION

SECRET SCANDAL? WHY DID YOONGI FIRE CHAE?

x

"Jimin?" Yoongi called as he pushed open the door to their shared bedroom. He slipped inside and shut the door behind him softly, as to not wake him if he was sleeping. The younger was curled up in a ball under the covers, with Holly by his feet, and Momo by his head. Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he wandered over to the bed and knelt down on the bed behind him.

Jimin hadn't left the house since the news got it. He'd received a lot of backlash from people, including Chae herself who somehow managed to get Jimin's phone number and had sent him a nasty text.

I told you I would tell everyone if you didn't stay out of my way. Yoongi is mine, Park Jimin. It's only a matter of time before he drops you. Shouldn't have interfered.

Jimin had wanted to delete the message but Yoongi wouldn't let him. Said it might come in handy one day.

Jimin was fast asleep and Yoongi bent down and kissed the top of his head. "I'm going to fix this," he whispered. "I promise,"