o14

SATURDAY

_______

IF YOU LISTENED QUIETLY EARLY SATURDAY MORNING, YOU COULD HEAR A SOFT MELODY COMING FROM JIMIN'S APARTMENT. He couldn't remember the last time he really sang, as he was too focused on work and getting enough sleep. He woke up early this morning in an energetic mood and quickly found himself dancing about his apartment.

He cleared his living room, pushing his furniture up against the wall to make room for him to dance about. He put on a playlist and danced out the energy. He could remember times when he was younger and he would dance about his parent living room and sing at the same time. His mother would sit on the couch and knit while watching him. She would smile and tell him how good he was. "You'll be famous one day Jiminie," She'd say. And Jimin would giggle and smile back in response.

He danced almost all morning and didn't stop until well past noon. The sun was filtering through his curtains. Jimin half walked half skipped over to the window and threw open the curtains, letting the sunlight pour into the apartment. He stood in the light, basking in it's warmth. He took a deep breath and sighed contently.

"Da dum da Dee la da da da," Jimin hummed as he waltzed away from the window and over to where his phone was. He put on a more upbeat playlist.

Hip hop was one of passions and with all this energy that he still seemed to have pent up, hip hop was the answer to get rid of it.

As he prepped himself for the first song, he was pleasantly shocked to hear Yoongi's song come through the speakers. He found himself stabding in place, listening and focusing on Yoongi's voice and the beat. Just as Jimin found hip hop raw and rough and full of emotion, he could hear the same thing in Yoongi's voice. It was raspy and raw and powerful. He was never much of a rapper, but with a smile on his face, Jimin found himself trying to keep up with the lyrics. He was dancing along in no time and blowing off energy.

Across the city, Yoongi was still passed out in his bed, utterly exhausted from the week. Seo-Ah had come and gone in the morning, cleaning and cooking and organizing all while letting the man sleep.

The curtains of his room were drawn open, allowing soft streams of sunlight to filter into his bedroom. His bare skin was warmed by the light but he only stirred. Min Holly sat curled up on the floor in a patch of sun, fast asleep like his dad.

No sound could be heard throughout the house, except for Yoongi's soft breaths and the occasional moan.

The young man turned onto his back, unconsciously running a hand threw his hair, lips parting and letting out a deep sigh.

Yoongi, still fast asleep, let out a slightly deeper yet louder moan which practically startled him out of his sleep. He woke up with a start, eyes flying open, sitting straight up in bed. In doing so, Holly was also scared out of sleep and jumped up with a whine. Swallowing, Yoongi shot Holly an apologetic look. He ran his hands through his disheveled hair and groaned.

He would be lying if he said that this was the first time he'd dreamt of Jimin. He'd also be lying if he said this was the first time he'd thought of him impurely. Jimin had been starring in his dreams ever since he had found out that he was his secretary. Today was no different. He'd been dreaming of Jimin between his thighs while he was seated on the couch in his office. Jimin's lips were soft looking and plump and Yoongi often wondered what it'd be like to kiss him. He'd dreamt of running his hands through his blond locks and tugging on the roots. He'd dreamt of lying him down over the couch or desk and ducking the boy absolutely senseless, until the only words that boy could scream was Yoongi's name.

With a deep sigh, Yoongi flopped back against the bed. "Dear god help me," he breathed.

He pushed the covers off him and climbed out of bed. He padded towards the bathroom and turned the shower on. And just like before the only sounds that could be heard from the house were the sounds of running water and Yoongi's moans.

"Hungry?" Yoongi murmured as Holly trailed begin him down the stairs. Holly barked twice. "Yeah, me too," he replied softly.

He made his way into the kitchen and made Holly's breakfast while simultaneously pouring himself a glass of water and getting his own breakfast.

He set Holly's bowl on the ground. In doing so he caught a glimpse of the the note Seo-Ah had left for him on counter.

Dear Yoongi,

Kimi called this morning and said that it was important that you called her back

Sincerely,
Seo-Ah

Yoongi sighed. He wondered how long he could get away with not having to call Kimi, but then thought twice about it as he took a bite of his food. It was best not to angry her.

He grabbed his phone and his food and slipped outside onto the patio. He sat down in the sun and dialed Kimi's number.

Jimin was just coming out of the shower when he heard his phone ring. He quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and trying to slip, hurried out into the hall. He'd left his phone on the counter in the kitchen.

He snatched his phone off the counter and pressed accept on the call. "Hello?" He mumbled into the receiver.

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Yes, this is Jimin," he replied. "Who is this?"

"It's Solar, from Cypher Records. Mrs. Lee has been trying to contact you all morning."

"Mrs. Lee?"

"Sorry, Kimi. Kimi has been trying to get a hold of you all day."

"Oh, what is it that she needs?"

"I'm not too sure. It would be best if you called her back,"

"Alright. What's her number?"

Jimin nodded his head as he took down the number, thanked Solar and ended the call. Unbeknownst to him, from that moment on things were going to go downhill.