o31

THURSDAY
_______

MUCH LIKE HE HAD SUSPECTED, HIS MOTHER FELL IN LOVE WITH JIMIN. She had taken an immediate liking to him the moment the word boyfriend had tumbled from his lips, and was pulling him into the house for a hug. Jimin seemed taken back by the affection, and it was clear to Yoongi that he'd been expecting her to hate him or something. Yoongi smiled softly at the interaction. "It's about time he brought you home. He's such a stubborn boy,"

"Mum," Yoongi whined.

"You know it's the truth, don't argue with me," she replied, shaking her head. Yoongi shook his own head and passed her his father's gift. "Your brother is here, why don't you go say hi?" His mother suggested. "I'll keep your boyfriend company,"

Yoongi nodded his head and bent over to kiss Jimin's cheek, who in return turned red. "Good luck,"

Jimin squeaked, looking up at Yoongi. Yoongi was only smiling back at him and winked before disappearing into the living room.

Jimin shuffled in place as he stood with Yoongi's mother. "Don't be so shy dear, come on," she said, linking her arm with his. "I'll introduce you to the rest of the family."

Needless to say, in the span of 30 minutes, the rest of Yoongi's family had fallen in love with Jimin, and Jimin had fallen in love with them to. Granted, he had yet to meet Yoongi's father and older brother, but his grandparents were very fond of him, and thought he was the absolute sweetest. Jimin had really taken a liking to Yoongi's mother, who in a way, reminded him of his own mother.

Almost an hour later, an older man walked into the room. His hair was all black as Yoongi's and he too was dressed in a suit. His features were very similar and Jimin assumed that this was Yoongi's older brother.

He nodded his head and offered Jimin a smile before reaching out his hand. "You must be Jimin," his voice was more deep than Yoongi's. "It's nice to finally meet you, Yoongi talks about you...a lot,"

Jimin snickered as Yoongi appeared in the doorway with a scowl. "I do not," he argued.

"Sure, I'll pretend that I believe you,"

Yoongi made a childish face, to which his brother matched.

"Settle down you two,"

Another man, older and roughly the same height entered the room. This must be Yoongi's father.

"So you're Jimin?"

Jimin felt small all of a sudden under the man's gaze.

"That's me,"

"You know they really like you," Yoongi said, as he showed Jimin around the house. The two were waiting on dinner to be ready, so in the meantime, Yoongi took the opportunity to show him around the house. They started in the living room where he tried to direct Jimin's attwntion away from a series of embarrassing childhood photos. He failed and Jimin relentlessly questioned him about each photo he saw. Eventually, he managed to steer him away and into the hall. They were making their way up the stairs, Jimin in the lead.

"I really like them. You're mum is the sweetest," Yoongi laughed.

"That's because you're my boyfriend," Yoongi told him. The word rolled off his tongue, and sent a tingle down his spine. He liked the way it sounded. "She doesn't want to risk scaring you off otherwise I'll be single forever,"

Jimin stopped at the landing at the top of the stairs and scratched the back of his neck. His face was as red as his hair. Yoongi placed a hand on his face and looked at him. "What is it?"