o56

SUNDAY
_______

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" Yoongi called to Jimin as he padded around their bedroom, doing some last minute things before they were do to leave. He was already dressed for the event. Yoongi wore tight black jeans, a fitted black t-shirt and a leather jacket upon Jimin's request. Just because it was a release party didn't mean they had to dress formal. And as Jimin pointed out, Yoongi ran the company. He could wear what he wanted. As much as Jimin loved seeing him in a suit, the bad boy look really did something for him. Besides, Yoongi really wasn't one to deny his baby what he wanted.

He ran a hand through his hair, pushing the freshly dyed locks back with his fingers. The dark blue didn't exactly match with his outfit but he currently didn't give a fuck. He couldn't wait to see the younger's reaction to it either.

It was hard for Yoongi to resist pushing open the bathroom door and pulling Jimin in for a long lasting kiss. But they both knew it would lead to more and they didn't have the time for that. Plus, they wanted to surprise each other.

It had been a whole week since they'd last seen each other. Jimin had been busy with the group, filming some things for the upcoming debut, and Yoongi had been swamped at work. To make things easier for them, Jimin had been staying with Jungkook and Taehyung in the city. Yoongi had yet to see the new look the makeup crew had given him. He didn't know how much of him they'd changed.

The whole scenario reminded him of the diner part almost a year ago. When Rayne had dyed his hair red and Jin had done his black. Now his hair had been dyed blue and Yoongi wondered what colour they'd gone with for Jimin. His heart was racing in his chest. He couldn't wait to see him.

Picking up his phone, Yoongi glanced at the time. "Excited for what?" He finally heard Jimin call back from behind the bathroom door.

"Tonight? For the big day? Anything," Yoongi replied. He pocketed his phone, and turned around, looking for something else.

"I'm more nervous than anything," Jimin told him.

"That's understandable, everybody gets like that the first ti-"

Yoongi had spun around to grab something but Jimin had finally opened the bathroom door, catching him off guard. Yoongi was staring at a silver haired Jimin dressed entirely in black, and Yoongi had never been more turned on in his life then he was right now. He was wearing tight black jeans with enough tears in them, and a simple black long sleeve that hugged all the right curves. Yoongi caught sight of a few rings on Jimin's fingers. He was twisting them nervously.

If Yoongi was turned on it was nothing to how Jimin felt, staring up at his boyfriend. Jimin had to control his breathing as he drank in Yoongi's appearance. What really got him going was the electric blue hair he was currently sporting. He desperately wanted to reach out and run his hands through his hair.

"Wow," Yoongi breathed, drinking Jimin's appearance in. His eyes trailed up and down his body. "You look...absolutely beautiful,"

Yoongi was at a lost for words as Jimin took small step forwards. He reached out and grabbed the collars of Yoongi's jacket, pulling him closer.

"You're pretty handsome yourself," Jimin whispered, kissing his cheek. "I missed you," Jimin added, kissing the side of his neck.

"I missed you just as much love," Yoongi replied, pulling Jimin in for a kiss that was long overdue. "But we have a release party to go to," he added, earning him a pouty face from the younger.