oo5

TUESDAY

_______

JIMIN HAD BEEN TOO EXHAUSTED WHEN HE HAD LEFT THE BUILDING YESTERDAY TO REALIZE THAT HE HAD PLACED THE WRONG FOLDER ON YOONGI'S DESK. He'd been to exhausted to do anything really, and when he arrived at home he passed out on the couch, grateful that he had the night off. He slept from 7:00 to 7:00 and felt much better when he woke up in the morning. He fixed himself a quick breakfast, showered, and got ready for work in record time. He really needed those hours of sleep.

The ride to work was pleasant for the most part. The sun was shining brightly overhead, and it was warm enough that he didn't need a jacket. He wore a simple grey t-shirt, and jeans, along with his combat boots. His bag was slung over his shoulder, and he was going through his notes, making up a small to-do list of things he needed to accomplish this morning. And while everything felt perfectly normal to him, Jimin couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't quite right. Like he'd forgotten to do something, and that something nagged at him for the remainder of the bus ride. He went through yesterday's list, looking over everything that he had completed. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He'd done everything he had needed to do, so he couldn't put his finger on what was missing. He was sure he hadn't forgotten anything.

It wasn't until he walked into his little office area the following morning, and opened up the folder he was carrying under his notebook that he realized what was wrong. Inside his folder were all the statistics he was worked on yesterday for today's meeting. He'd placed the wrong folder on Mr. Min's desk. Panic rose up in him and he glanced nervously at the clock. It was quarter to nine, which was when the meeting started. If he ran – something he rarely did, but had the stamina for thanks to dance – he could make it with about five minutes to spare. Jimin clutched the folder in his hands, and raced out the door.

Several floors above in the conference room, Yoongi was mid conversation with Kimi and some of his other staff as the rest of the board members filed into the room to take their seats. Kimi prattled on about some sale numbers while she fixed his tie, and Namjoon ran over last weeks record sales in his head.

Yoongi felt slightly nervous whenever they had meetings about sales and revenue. Yoongi wasn't as experienced as the rest of the men in the room. He was still very young, only in his mid twenties, and already he ran one of the biggest companies. Meetings like this always made him wonder whether or not he was actually good at his job. He always feared that the numbers would drop, that he wouldn't matter anymore, and people would move on. Each time, he was proven wrong however. The numbers only seemed to be going up and up, but the fear always lingered.

When everyone had filed into the room and had found their places, the small group around him dispersed to take their respected places, and Yoongi faced them. He glanced down at his watch. It was five too. No harm in starting early. He opened his mouth to start, but a soft knock interrupted him. Several heads turned the door, and Yoongi shot Kimi a look. She moved from her spot by the window, and pulled open the door slightly.

From outside, Yoongi could hear a soft, male voice. "I'm really sorry if I'm interrupting, but I have the stats folder. I placed the wrong one on the desk last night. I'm sorry, it won't happen again,"

And then Kimi responded in an equally soft voice, which was unusual for her. "It's okay. You didn't interrupt anything. Thank you for being honest, You may go now,"

She shut the door, and silently walked past Yoongi, handing the the correct folder. He flipped the cover open and nodded his head. Kimi gave him a thumbs up, and dimmed the lights. "Gentlemen, shall we begin?"