breaking news

#1 IN TRENDING

MIN YOONGI CHARGES EX SECRETARY WITH BLACKMAIL

AFTER A WEEK OF STAYING SILENT, MIN YOONGI SPEAKS OUT ABOUT HIS BOYFRIEND.

THE TRUTH UNTOLD: MIN YOONGI REVEALS HE KNEW ABOUT HIS BOYFRIEND'S PAST PROFESSION.

"Chae's statement about Jimin being an ex stripper isn't news to me," Yoongi said in a brief interview, "I found out near the start of our relationship, and I didn't have an issue with it. He's a grown man, and sometimes people need to do things in order to make a living. Unfortunately for him, he had to take up a profession that is criticized in the media. Jimin's past profession is the whole reason why he had an audition in the first place under my company. I wanted to give him a chance to get away from all of that, because he hated it. He dreamed of being a dancer, and I gave him a shove in the proper direction. My relationship with Jimin isn't forced, it's not a scandal or a pdr stunt. I didn't give him a free ride as a trainee. He went through the regular process of auditioning, and being a trainee. I had no part in any of that, I let my team handle it, and they came to their own decisions. I love my boyfriend very, and I just wanted what was best for him, I didn't want him to be dancing for men for the rest of his life half naked just to make a living."

Min Yoongi later went on to state that the reasoning behind firing Chae was that she was blackmailing his boyfriend, and had threatened to expose Jimin to the media if he didn't leave Yoongi alone.

look at Yoongi go, being such a good boyfriend.

also, I realized this morning after waking up that this book is almost done....just a few more chapters and then an epilogue