oo3

Monday

_______

THE FIRST THING JIMIN DID ONCE KIMI LEFT HIM ALONE WAS WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING SHE HAD TOLD HIM TO DO. Then, he started sifting through the stack of blue folders, and turned one pile into four. Yellow dots in one, red in another and so on. He started with the list of rejected applicants, doing his best to cheer them up over the phone, and encouraging them to try again in hopes that they would get it on the next try. He could understand how they felt with rejection because he'd been there before and knew it hurt.He understood their frustration, but he assured them that with practice and persistence, they could make it, if not for this company, than for another, and that they should never give up their dreams. With every phone call, each rejectee promised that they would try again soon to make Jimin proud. It was an odd thing, promising something like that to a stranger, but for Jimin it made him feelgood inside.

When he was finished, he then moved onto the ones who had upcoming auditions to confirm their dates and to remind them of their times, before moving onto callbacks and ending with those who'd been accepted. It made Jimin feel somewhat special, that he got to be the ones to give these people the good new, because of how happy they sounded over the phone. The pure joy and excitement in their voices made every minute worthwhile for him.

Jimin glanced at the time on his phone. It was just a little past eleven o'clock at this point. He'd managed to get through every single applicant with very little issues, and was now onto the nest task: delivering. He once again divided his folders into two separate stacks. Stack on was for Hoseok, and stack two was for Namjoon. He placed an empty red folder in between the two so that he tell them apart, and then rose from his seat. He let out a groan of pain, feeling stiff from sitting in that chair all morning. Before exiting his work space, he pocketed the change that Kimi had left for him for Yoongi's coffee, and then left to find Sara.

Much like Kimi, Sara wasn't hard to find. Jimin found her typing away madly at a computer. She was a pretty girl with long black hair done up in a tight bun. She wore all grey,and had a sucker sticking out of her mouth when Jimin approached. Upon seeing him, she gave him a wide smile, and pulled the sucker out. "All done?" she asked, eyeing the stacks in his hands. Jimin gave her a nod, and mumbled a quiet, "yep," to her.

"Wow, you work fast. Much faster than the last guy. I'm guessing you wanna know where to find Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim?"

"I would love it if you could tell me,"

"I'll do you one better, I'll take you myself. Just let me send this email and we'll be off!"

Jimin liked Sara. He found her quite refreshing to be around, and at sometimes reminded him a lot of Rayne when they were younger. She was very energetic, and friendly. He liked her positive attitude and how she was always smiling at whomever passed her by. She introduced him to several people, as well as pointed out some key areas of the company building, and a few tips and tricks for navigating the place by himself.

She led him into an elevator which they rode up four floors up before getting out. "This is one of seven studio floors.What that means is that each level – the 13th to the 20th floor – are all eight studios in which auditions, callbacks,practices, etc are held. This is the fifteenth floor, which is where all the callbacks happen. Hoseok is in Studio #22. When you're done in there, you're going to go to back down to the 13th floor, and see Namjoon in studio #5. You can't miss it, it's on the right hand side, and you'll be able to hear the music. If there is music playing, just wait for it to stop before going in, okay?" Jimin nodded. "Well then I'll leave you too it, I'll see you around Jimin!"

"Thank you!" He called to her as she stepped into the elevator once more.

"You're welcome!"

Navigating the floor wasn't that hard, and Jimin found studio 22 with ease. He listened carefully, hoping to not interrupt anyone, and when he heard no music or sound from inside, he pulled the door open and poked his head inside. There was a small group of people standing in the far corner of the room. Mustering up the courage, Jimin stepped fully into the room, and cleared his throat. All heads turned in his direction, eyes narrowing. They were judging him too, much like Kimi had when he arrived this morning. Silently, he held up the folders. "I'm looking for Hoseok," he explained.