oo1

Friday

_______

THE STENCH OF SWEAT AND SEX FILLED HIS NOSE AS JIMIN HURRIED OFF STAGE. He passed by several of the girls he worked with in the club, wishing them good luck as they prepped for their sets. They thanked him in passing as they hurried towards the stage. He could hear Wendy on the mic, introducing the next girl, and then a round of cheers from the men that were in the crowd. Loud music filled the air, but the more he continued down the snaking hallways, the fainter the noise got.

Jimin pushed his hair out of his face and sighed contently. He could feel his heart beat racing in his chest, the adrenaline pumping through his veins. It was like almost every night. He got such a rush from being up on that stage, dancing like there was no tomorrow. However, there were nights where the rush would wear off just as quickly as it had come to him. Dancing for men was not what he envisioned for his life, but it allowed him to dance and in Jimin's mind, that's all that mattered.

He slipped past a few more of the girls, making a beeline for his dressing room. It was just a little past one in the morning, meaning he had about fifteen minutes to change outfits and head to the back where they held private dances. There was always someone wanting as how from him. Weekdays weren't as busy as the weekends. Jimin would probably be able to go home around three, but on the weekends he was normally there until closing.

He was already pulling off his shirt – if you could even call it that – as he neared his dressing room. "Oh wow, I'm not even here for five seconds, and I'm already getting a show," a female voice rang out. Jimin's head snapped up, and the biggest grin stretched across his face. She returned the smile, pushing off the wall.

"Rayne!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms around the petite girl that was leaning up against the door to his dressing room. She made a disgusted face as she playfully pushed him away.

"Gross you're all sweaty."

"What'd you expect, I just got off stage," Jimin snorted, pushing the door to his room open and stepping inside. He glanced at Rayne through the mirror that was hung against the wall. Her blonde hair was done up in a tight bun and she wore a black dress that may have been a bit too short, paired with heels that were so dark they blending into his black leather couch. All in all, she looked exceptionally beautiful."Date night with Hoseok?" Jimin asked, motioning to her outfit with his eyes.

"Yep. It's our one year tonight,"

"Has it really been that long?" Jimin asked, tossing his shirt aside, and rummaging through a clothing rack for something different.

"Yes, I can't believe it, but we've been together for a year now,"

"I'm so happy for you," Jimin replied, throwing a smile in her direction. "But something tells me you're not here to talk about your relationship. What's with the file folder?"

Rayne pursed her lips, fingers gripping the folder tightly in her hands. "Promise you'll hear me out?" she asked, forcing a smile at him. Jimin sighed.

"If this is about that job at the bakery, the answer is a no, Rayne."

"It's not, it's about a different job, and I-"

"Rayne, I love you, and I know you're just trying to help, but you seem to forget that every single job you try and get me to apply for doesn't involve dancing." Jimin grumbled, pulling a new top off the rack.It was see-through, and ripped in some areas. Jimin shrugged and slipped it over his head. It barely covered his chest. He glimpsed at himself in the mirror and smirked. He looked good. He ran his fingers through his hair, and ruffled his locks.