breaking news

#1 IN TRENDING

TXT'S NEW COMEBACK  IS A MASTERPIECE!

after a few setbacks, Cypher Records finally releases TxT's new album (title here) a much anticipated release since it was announced several months ago. Fans are raving, saying it's the best one yet and are excited for the Stray Kids comeback two months from now

________

Yoongi sat quietly in his office, long after everyone had gone home. The release had been a success, and everyone much of the stress lifted off their shoulders. The hardest part was over and now only smaller projects were left.

The whole floor was eerily quiet, as everyone had finally gone home or out to celebrate the new album. Everyone except Yoongi, who was in his office, sitting in the dark, staring at his computer screen.

He wished Jimin had been here for this. He should have been here for this, to share in the triumph and excitement, but instead, he was off somewhere else, doing who knows what. It bothered Yoongi. It was his fault that Jimin didn't get to experience this with him. To celebrate with him.

He was half paying attention to all his emails as he responded to them. He now had the time to go through them all and clear his inbox. But he was also exhausted still and wasn't giving them much thought. With a sigh, he figured that it might be best of he just shut down for the night and go home.

But as he was clicking out of his email, he noticed something interesting. He'd cleared many of the folders in his email over the course of the night but there was one that he had yet to get to and it puzzled him.

Spam (1)

Yoongi made sure to keep his spam folder empty. He couldn't remember the last time he saw something in it. And so, piqued with curiosity, he clicked on the tab and a single file was brought up.

Track List

Sitting up straight in his chair, he clicked on it and his desktop was flooded with the missing file that Jimin was supposed to have received. It'd been sitting in his spam folder this whole time. There had to be a mix up with Yoongi getting the email instead. It had been with him the whole time.

Yoongi groaned and placed his head in his hands, visibly upset to anyone who would chance upon him. "Fuck," he mumbled. "Oh Jimin, I'm so sorry,"

double update coming your way! :)