o43

SATURDAY
_______

SNOW SWIRLED ALL AROUND OUTSIDE, COATING THE WORLD IN A SOFT, WINTERY BLANKET OF WHITE. Jimin and Yoongi remained fast asleep in bed while it continued to heavily snow outside. It would be hours before the awoke.

The room was lit with the light from the outside but otherwise remained dark as they slept on. Jimin was pressed right up against Yoongi, clinging to him, with one leg hooked over his waist. While Yoongi's right arm was stuck under Jimin's head, the other gripped the underside of Jimin's thigh, holding him in place. Despite no clothes, neither of them seemed bothered by the lack of blanket that covered them. They were toasty warm lying next to each other.

Yoongi's neck was littered with dark marks that contrasted with his pale skin. Jimin had gotten a little too carried away as Yoongi touched him. He'd also done a number on his back. Light red scratches were still visible if you looked close enough. They'd gotten into some of Yoongi's wine and after several glasses the two of them stumbled up the stairs, discarding their clothes is a messy manner as they went. If you exited the room you could find a trail of their clothes leading all the way down the hall. They had stripped down to nothing before they even reached Yoongi's bedroom.

"Somebody's eager," Jimin snickered against Yoongi's lips.

They were naked in the hallway with Yoongi having the other pressed up against the wall.

"Fuck what'd you expect? You're so god damn beautiful,"

Jimin wasn't the only one who'd gotten carried away. In the heat of the moment, Yoongi had also taken to littering his boyfriend's body with hickeys, starting at neck, moving down his torso and ending on the inside of his thighs close to his center. He'd even left them at the waistline where Jimin's boxers sat. If he were to stretch there was a good chance they'd be visible to others. There were also bruises on either hip, from where Yoongi had gripping him. Slight outlines of his fingers could be seen. He'd feel guilty about it when he woke up, but who was he, last night, to tell his boy no when he'd asked him to go harder.

"Fuck," Jimin whimpered, "you're acting like I'm fragile,"

Yoongi tightened his grip on Jimin's waist. "What do you want baby, use your words?"

"Fuck me harder, you know I can take it,"

"Can you? You think you can handle it?"

"Yes!"

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, and squinted at the harshness of the bright light coming into the room. Blinking he peered down at the sleeping boy next to him. His eyes trailed down his body, eyeing the marks he made. Slipping his hand up the rest of Jimin's leg, he brought his hand to rest on the spot where he bruised Jimin.

He brushed his thumb over the markers and sighed.

"You okay?"

Yoongi tilted his head. Jimin was now waking up, and slid his own hands up Yoongi's chest.

"I hurt you," Yoongi murmured. Jimin opened his eyes a little wider.

"Huh?"

"I bruised you," Yoongi explained. Jimin's eyes went to his waist. He eyes the bruises with a nonchalant look.