o3o

THURSDAY
_______

TWO WEEKS WENT BY QUICKER THAN JIMIN COULD HAVE IMAGINED. He found himself getting ready with Yoongi in the man's bathroom, watching him fiddle with his tie ans growling every time he messed up. "Why don't you just forget the tie?" Jimin suggested, fixing his hair. "He's your dad not your boss, Yoongi, I highly doubt it'll matter if you're wearing it or not,"

"You don't know my dad," Yoongi growled again. Jimin shot him a look to which Yoongi sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just...I feel like I always need to make some sort of impression with the man that's all. He wasn't always a fan of my chosen career," Yoongi explained.

"He wasn't?"

"Neither of my parents really supported my aspirations to be a musician. Sure, they were happy that I loved music, but they were always telling me to get a real job, y'know?" Jimin nodded his head.

"I'm sorry to hear that,"

"It's alright. They still don't really approve of it but...I know they're proud of me. I can hear it in their voices. And that's worth the world to me,"

"That's really sweet," Jimin whispered. Yoongi chuckled and with a heavy sigh gave him with his tie.

"You're right, fuck the tie," he breathed. Jimin snickered. "Anyways, I know they'll approve of you," Yoongi said, kissing Jimin's cheek.

"You sure? I'm not the type of boy you bring home to mom," Jimin stated as Yoongi left him alone in the bathroom.

"Yes! I'm sure!" Yoongi called back. "I'll meet you at the car okay?"

"Okay!"

Five minutes later they were both in the car as Yoongi drove down the winding road. Jimin fingers were laced with Yoongi's and he listened quietly as Yoongi prattled on a little more about his parents. When he had finished, Jimin jumped into a list of endless questions to ask him. Every since their heart to heart, Jimin wanted to get to know more about Yoongi had bombarded him the weekend before about the basics, favourite colour, food, name of your first childhood pet, etc. He still questioned him about basics, but most were a little more personal.

"If you could travel any where in the world where would you go?"

"New York," Yoongi didn't miss a beat in his response. They were coming into the city at this point. Jimin watched the tall buildings rush past in a blur.

"Why?"

"My mum always wanted to go. It just sort of rubbed off on me,"

"Fair enough. Where you first go in New York? If you got the chance?"

I have absolutely no idea," Yoongi laughed. "I would just go and see where it takes me,"

"That sounds lovely," Jimin murmured. "What's something you really want to do? Like if you had a bucket list this would be the thing you'd want to do the most,"

"Uh....I'm not too sure...I feel like I already did that with my music. I wanted to do music as a profession and now here I am, at 24, having just done that,"

"So you need a new dream," Jimin stated.

"Did you...did you just quote Tangled?" Yoongi asked, eyes wide and playfully.

"Yes, but that's besides the point. We need to find you a new dream,"

"Well hold on, what's your dream?" Yoongi questioned.

"I want to be a professional dancer," Jimin told him. "I don't want to be a stripper, I never did, but right now it pays the bills and it lets me dance which is all I want in life. Dance is a part of me, I'd go mad without it,"

Yoongi pursed his lips and nodded his head. "Okay,"

"Okay. Now back to you. We're finding you a new dream," Jimin stated with excitement rising in his voice. "Forget wanting to do something specifically, what's something you want in life, now that you've accomplished your music career? Is it making an album? Going on tour?"

"I don't know if I want it to be music oriented. Don't get me wrong I love music, but I wanna try something new,"

"Okay. How about travel? You said you wanted to go to New York? You can certainly afford to,"

"Is it really a dream then? If I can attain it so easily?"

"Hmmm..." Jimin pondered. "I guess you're right. You wouldn't really be dreaming about it, more of waiting for the moment. Okay, how about..."

The two of them brainstormed ideas until they pulled up in front of Yoongi's parent's house. Several other cars were parked out front, meaning Jimin was about to meet more than his parents tonight.

His parents house was a two story home that  was a lot smaller than Yoongi's and very cute and homely. It was a faded yellow colour - almost white - thanks to years of rain and snow. A back yard could be seen from where they parked. It reminded him a lot of his home growing up. Jimin loved it. "Did you grow up here?" Jimin asked as they walked up the front door. Jimin held the gift for Yoongi's father in his hand, his other hand laced with Yoongi's.

"You see that window right there?" Yoongi asked, and pointed to a window on the side of the house.

"Yeah?"

"That's my bedroom,"

"Do I get to see your bedroom?" Jimin asked with a small smile. He had his eyebrow raised with a playful look. Yoongi stopped in his tracks and made a face.

"Um..."

"It is embarrassing?" Jimin teased. Yoongi nodded his head rapidly.

"Yes, very,"

"Oh now you have to show me,"

"We'll see," Yoongi replied, but Jimin could see him fighting a smile. They approached the door and Jimin was surprised when Yoongi knocked on the door as opposed to just walking in. He knew a lot of people that just entered their parents home.

A few moments later, a stern looking woman opened the door stressed in all black. She was smiled for a fracture of a second before her eyes came to rest on Jimin. "Yoongi,"

"Mum,"

"Who's this young man?"

Yoongi opened his mouth before glancing at Jimin and realized that he hadn't actually though of how to introduce the younger to his family. Did he say it was his friend or that he was a coworker? However it was Jimin who was quicker than he was, and offered his mother a shy smile while mumbling,"

"I'm his boyfriend,"

Jimin used the b word