o50

FRIDAY
_______

JIMIN BEGAN AVOIDING YOONGI AT WORK. He knew Chae wouldn't win. Yoongi would never leave him for her, it wasn't his style and she certainly wasn't his type. With a few simple words, Jimin could easily get her fired from the company, but he refrained because it seemed petty and Jimin wasn't a petty person. But as much as he hated to admit it, Chae had gotten to him.

Jimin lucked out with the fact that Yoongi didn't care about his past. The older didn't care that Jimin had been a stripper and even helped him get out of the profession and into something better to help him achieve his dream. Yoongi wanted the best for Jimin, and that was more than he could ever ask for. Yoongi was kind, and supportive of his life decisions and never asked many questions. But that didn't mean that others would be as accepting.

Chae was right. If people found out about him, it might impact Yoongi's business. It could ruin his reputation as a credible person. It might hurt the group as a whole. The fear of ruining the lives of others was the only thing preventing Jimin from having Chae fired.

Jimin hadn't taken her seriously at first but whenever he stood with Yoongi in the same room as her, she somehow found a way to direct the conversation onto work, long enough to force Jimin into leaving. She would glare at Jimin if he tried to approach Yoongi. Eventually he gave in, and started staying away from him at work. The only time he saw Yoongi was at home. And even then, Yoongi was often working leaving little time for them.

At first, Yoongi didn't notice. With his debut coming up, there was a lot of work to be done, but as the days went by, the older began to take notice of how often Jimin wasn't around. He wasn't quick to respond to texts and whenever he asked if Jimin would like to spend lunch with him, his request was often denied. Yoongi assumed it was because he was working hard, but it got to a point where he began to suspect that something might be wrong with Jimin. Yoongi got an uneasy feeling that Jimin was purposely avoiding him at work. He was also concerned over the fact that Jimin had yet to complain about Chae to him. He was sure he would have said something by now. It wasn't that better at home. He was often locked away in the office when he got home but even so, Jimin was usually in there with him, giving him a hand. He couldn't remember the last time Jimin had offered to give him a hand. Yoongi tried his hardest to push away negative thoughts. He knew Jimin wasn't cheating on him, Jimin was always around other people, and Rayne would be the first to take notice of any off behavior. Yoongi couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, and that Jimin wasn't okay. That he was just pretending for Yoongi's sake. He noticed a lot of fake smiles lately. He really hopes it was just stress that was getting to Jimin

x

By Sunday, Yoongi was convinced something was up.

Jimin was still asleep when he rolled out of bed for the day on Saturday. It was almost noon at that point, and Jimin was usually up before him. He tried to wake him up but the younger had rolled over, still fast asleep. Yoongi thought he mught be sick, but after checking his temperature, that idea was ruled out.

When Jimin had awoken up, he didn't come and say hello. Yoongi heard him wandering around and playing with Holly but it was several hours before he came and saw him.

Sunday was no different and by the time five o'clock rolled around, Yoongi was nervous. Pushing himself away from his desk, he wandered over to the door and stuck his head out. "Jimin?" He called out.

He could hear shuffling from down the halls, and then silence. "Yeah?"

"Could you give me a hand with something?"