o18

MONDAY

_______

"MIN YOONGI YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED OR SO HELP YOU GOD!"

Yoongi grumbled and pulled the pillow and blanket over his head. He could hear Namjoon's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs but pretended that he didn't hear them. He wanted nothing more than to stay in bed and pretend that everything was okay and that he didn't have a job to do. He couldn't avoid him though. It would only be a matter of time before he was busting into his room.

And sure enough, Namjoon did, waltzing into his room loudly and clumsily before throwing himself back on the bed, one arm coming to rest on Yoongi's back.

"What do you want?" Yoongi grumbled, not looking at him.

The younger of the two rolled onto his stomach and pulled back the blankets to reveal a grumpy looking Yoongi, staring at him with sleepy eyes.

"You haven't left the house in three days."

"So?"

"That's unhealthy,"

"So?"

"You need to get up,"

"No,"

"Yoongi...what the hell have you been up to? You just dropped off the face of the earth,"

"I've been busy," Yoongi replied, closing his eyes again.

"Doing what?" Namjoon asked. What could Yoongi have possibly been up to during his mini home vacation. Seo-Ah had told him that Yoongi hadn't even left his bedroom. Barely left the bed at all unless it was to use the bathroom or eat and even then he didn't really eat much.

"I've been trying to find out which bar Jimin works at. I've called every single one in the area and none of them employ a Park Jimin." Yoongi swallowed, rubbed his eyes and then pushed himself up onto his elbows. He appeared a little more alert as he looked at Namjoon. "Do you think he was lying to me? What if he doesn't work in a bar? What if those marks were made by somebody else...like an ex boyfriend? What if it was just a cover up."

"Jimin lives alone. At least that's what Hoseok told me. Besides, if he did have a crazy ex we'd known. He would have never let Jimin go to lunch with you without making a scene of some sorts." Namjoon said, trying to calm his friend down.

Yoongi let out a sigh and flopped back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, disgruntled.

"Yeah. You're right. But that still doesn't explain why I can't find the bar that he works at. I have checked the ones near his place, the ones close to the company, near your area, mine, Hoseok and Rayne but nothing!"

"Yoongi, maybe you should just give it a rest. Let Jimin come to you."

"But I don't want him to think that I'm giving up on him." Yoongi whispered. "I don't want him to hate me. Its been a week since I last tried to contact him. I hate every minute," his voice came out muffled by the fact that his face was buried in the pillows. Namjoon patted his friend on the back.

"One day at a time. I'm sure you and Jimin can work things out."

"I'm beginning to think the opposite," Yoongi mumbled.

"Listen to me Min Yoongi," Namjoon said. "I know you, and if there's one thing I've come to learn about you, its that you don't give up easily. But I also know that sometimes it helps to take a step back and see things from a new angle. It it till the end of the week, clear your mind. Let's get through this comeback. And after this is over, if Jimin hasn't reached out to you, I'll help you make it better, okay? Right now the company needs you, Yoongi. These people need to you more than Jimin. Pull yourself together for their sake."

Yoongi was quite for a long time after that. Namjoon was right. Making taking some time might help him figure out how to make things right with Jimin. He had to put his company first as there were a lot of people counting on him right now. He could come back to the situation with a clear head and maybe then he could reconcile with the younger.

Yoongi exhaled quietly and nodded his head. "I'm sorry," he apologized to Namjoon, turning onto his side. "You're right, I'm acting like an idiot right now and I'm sorry,"

"You're forgiven,"

"I'll be into work tomorrow morning, bright an early,"

"That's the spirit," Namjoon said with a smile. He clapped Yoongi on the shoulder.

"You promise you'll help me get him back?" Yoongi added, as Namjoon scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Of course I will. He must mean a lot if you're driving yourself this crazy over him."

"Thank you Namjoon,"

"You're welcome," he said, standing. "Now get up and shower. Jin sent Seo-Ah home for the night and made dinner. You know how much he hates to be kept waiting!" He added, exiting the room. Yoongi groaned and pulled the blanket over his head again. "Don't try to hide Yoongi! He'll come and find you!"